I always used to have this whenever I went out to Greek restaurants. It is a nice combination of rice, cucumber, olives, and feta with a side of tzatziki. It tastes amazing! So I tried to keto-fy the recipe using cauliflower rice instead.
For this recipe, I used pre-shredded cauliflower. If you can’t find it in stores, you can buy a head of cauliflower and use a knife, food processor, or blender to cut them into rice-sized pieces.
This makes a lot of servings. You can always halve the recipe to make less but it is great to freeze and to take to work for the week.
Yields 6 servings of Greek Cauliflower Salad
- 1 medium cauliflower, chopped or riced
- 1 medium cucumber, diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup black olives, de-seeded and chopped
- 180 grams tzatziki
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Get the cauliflower rice ready by either chopping, using a food processor, or blender. You can also purchase pre-made (non-frozen) cauliflower rice if desired.
2. Once you have prepped your veggies, toss them into a big salad bowl.
3. Add the feta cheese, then toss the salad.
4. Pour your lemon juice & olive oil over the top of the salad. Spoon dollops of tzatziki onto the veggies and mix it all together.
5. Top with your salt and pepper and serve.
This makes a total of 6 servings of Greek Cauliflower Salad. Each serving comes out to be 265.63 Calories, 21.76g Fats, 6.93g Net Carbs, and 6.92g Protein.
|Greek Cauliflower Salad||Calories||Fat(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Net Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|1.00 medium cauliflower||132||2.9||23.6||13.2||10.4||10.4|
|1.00 medium cucumber||30||0.2||7.3||1||6.3||1.3|
|1.00 medium onion||38||0.1||8.8||1.6||7.2||1.3|
|1.00 cup feta cheese||396||31.9||6.1||0||6.1||21.3|
|1.00 cup black olives||155||14.4||8.5||4.3||4.1||1.1|
|180.00 gram tzatziki||360||27||12||6||6||6|
|2.00 tablespoon lemon juice||5||0||1.7||0.2||1.5||0.2|
|4.00 tablespoon olive oil||477||54||0||0||0||0|