I’ve been really wanting to post some simple and easy meals for a few weeks now. I’ve been working and experimenting to see what I can come up with, that takes the least amount of time but has the most impact flavor wise. I’m sure you saw my 5 Minute Pizza posted – which was a huge hit with everyone that made it. Now, it’s time for soup!
I was sick last week and was feeling really lazy. I wanted to make something that was tasty, but I didn’t want to stand around in the kitchen for an hour. Rather, I wanted a 5 minute meal that I could make and take back to bed with. And so, this was born! Not only does it only have 5 ingredients, it also takes 5 minutes to make – how easy is that?
With 5 simple ingredients, you can make some really tasty soup. Plus, since it has chicken boullion in it, you get a powerful punch of electrolytes to instantly make you feel better.
Yields 1 serving of 5 Minute Keto Egg Drop Soup
- 1 ½ cups chicken broth
- ½ cube chicken bouillon
- 1 tablespoon bacon fat
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic paste
1. Put a pan on the stove and turn it to medium-high right away. You want to get this done quick so hotter is better in this circumstance. Add to it the chicken broth, boullion cube, and bacon fat (or butter).
2. Bring the broth to a boil and stir everything together. Then, add the chili garlic paste and stir again. Turn the stove off.
3. Beat the eggs in a separate container and pour into the steaming broth.
4. Stir together well and let sit for a moment to cook.
5. It’s all done! Serve up some awesome tasting keto egg drop soup in only 5 minutes.
This makes 1 total serving of 5 Minute Keto Egg Drop Soup. It comes out to be 289 Calories, 23.24g Fats, 2.92g Net Carbs, and 15.3g Protein.
|5 Ingredient Keto Egg Drop Soup||Calories||Fats(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Net Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|1 ½ cups chicken broth||22||0.78||1.64||0||1.64||2.39|
|½ cube chicken bouillon||5||0.11||0.56||0||0.56||0.35|
|1 tablespoon bacon fat||116||12.84||0||0||0||0|
|2 large eggs||143||9.51||0.72||0||0.72||12.56|
|1 teaspoon chili garlic paste||3||0||0||0||0||0|