Do you need an easy side dish that’s ready in no time and can feed a crowd? This Warm Asian Broccoli Salad is going to be your new favorite!
In under 15 minutes you can have a tender, crisp, broccoli slaw that’s warmed and dressed in classic Asian flavors. It’s so fast, and so easy, that this recipe is only three steps! Your entire family will be happy to see this on the table, even the ones who are not on keto.
This recipe makes the perfect side dish for Korean BBQ Beef Stuffed Bell Peppers or Asian Grilled Keto Short Ribs. I recommend adding the optional cilantro garnish as it brightens up the whole dish. If you can, also be sure to grate your own ginger. I know that you can buy it in tubes from the produce department, but it tends to lose a little sharpness when it’s processed this way. If you take the time to freshly grate your ginger then it have a little more kapow!
Yields 8 servings of Warm Asian Broccoli Salad.
- 12 ounce bag broccoli slaw
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup full fat plain goat milk yogurt
- ½ tablespoon sesame seeds
- Cilantro, as an optional garnish
1. Preheat coconut oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Place the broccoli slaw into the skillet Cover and cook for 7 minutes.
2. Uncover, then stir in the coconut aminos, ginger, salt and pepper. Remove your skillet from the heat, then add yogurt and top with sesame seeds.
3. Garnish with cilantro, if desired.
This makes a total of 8 servings Warm Asian Broccoli Salad. Each serving comes out to be 62 Calories, 4.28g Fats, 3.62g Net Carbs, and 1.8g Protein.
|Warm Asian Broccoli Salad||Calories||Fats(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Net Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|12 ounce bag broccoli slaw||119||0||24||8.2||15.8||7.99|
|2 tablespoons coconut oil||243||26.94||0||0||0||0|
|1 tablespoon coconut aminos||15||0||6||0||6||0|
|1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated||2||0.01||0.36||0||0.36||0.04|
|¼ teaspoon pepper||1||0.02||0.37||0.1||0.27||0.06|
|½ cup full fat plain goat milk yogurt||90||5||6||0||6||5.51|
|½ tablespoon sesame seeds||26||2.24||1.06||0.5||0.56||0.8|