I’ve had quite the love of jalapeno poppers over the last few months, and I wanted a super simple way to get my favorite flavors of a jalapeno popper in the form of a quick snack. These little jalapeno popper fat bombs can pretty much be carried anywhere, and snacked on as needed to bring your fats up throughout the day.
The flavor of these are exactly what you’d expect – a bit spicy (add jalapeno seeds inside if you want more spiciness), very creamy and rich, and packed full of bacon flavor. You can easily make them ahead and throw them in a plastic bag or plastic container to bring with you practically anywhere, too.
Coming in at over 85% calories from fats, these Jalapeno Popper Fat Bombs are a super simple way to incorperate fats into your diet. They have very little carbs and very little protein in comparison. If you’re new to the world of fat bombs and are needing to find different ways you can incorperate a lot of fat into your diet easily, then check out my other recipes that are out there!
Yields 3 Jalapeno Popper Fat Bombs
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 3 slices bacon
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried parsley
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Fry 3 slices of bacon in a pan until crisp.
2. Remove bacon from the pan, but keep the remaining grease for later use. Wait until bacon is cooled and crisp.
3. De-seed a jalapeno pepper, then dice into small pieces.
4. Combine cream cheese, jalapeno, and spices. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add the bacon fat in and mix together until a solid mixture is formed.
6. Crumble bacon and set on a plate. Roll cream cheese mixture into balls using your hand, then roll the ball into the bacon.
This makes a total of 3 Jalapeno Popper Fat Bombs. Each fat bomb comes out to be: 147 Calories, 13.29g Fats, 2.13g Net Carb, and 4.77g Protein.
|Jalapeno Popper Fat Bombs||Calories||Fats(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Net Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|3 ounces cream cheese||298||29.29||4.69||0||4.69||5.23|
|3 slices bacon||133||10.51||0.33||0||0.33||8.68|
|1 medium jalapeno pepper||4||0.05||0.91||0.4||0.51||0.13|
|½ teaspoon dried parsley||1||0.01||0.13||0.1||0.03||0.07|
|¼ teaspoon onion powder||2||0.01||0.47||0.1||0.37||0.06|
|¼ teaspoon garlic powder||3||0.01||0.56||0.1||0.46||0.13|