This artichoke and spinach dip is just like your favorite restaurant appetizer, but you can make this one at home in just a few minutes. Chopped artichoke hearts and spinach are mixed into an ultra cheesy, and super filling dip.
Don’t have an Instant Pot? That’s OK! You can also put this in the slower cooker on low for a few hours, or even just cook it on the stove. I like using the Instant Pot more because it’s faster and easier to clean.
I used Swiss cheese in this dip because I like the way that it tastes. If you can’t find it, or don’t like it, then feel free to use mozzarella cheese instead.
This recipe creates about 5 cups of dip (it’s hard to measure something this cheesy with a measuring cup!) The serving size is about a quarter of a cup.
Yields 20 servings of Instant Pot Artichoke and Spinach Dip
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 10-ounce box frozen spinach
- 14 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayo
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 12 ounces shredded Parmesan cheese
- 12 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
1. Place all of the ingredients, except for the Parmesan and Swiss cheeses, into the Instant Pot.
2. Seal the lid and make sure that the vent is also sealed. Set it to the pressure cooker, and set the timer for four minutes.
3. Once the timer is up, perform a manual release.
4. Add the cheeses into the instant pot and stir until everything is melted and gooey.
5. Serve right away with something for dipping, like pork rinds.
This makes a total of 20 servings of Instant Pot Artichoke and Spinach Dip. Each serving comes out to be 230.7 Calories, 18.74g Fats, 2.62g Net Carbs, and 12.65g Protein.
|Instant Pot Artichoke and Spinach Dip||Calories||Fats(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Net Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|½ cup chicken broth||7||0.26||0.55||0||0.55||0.8|
|8 ounces cream cheese||794||78.11||12.52||0||12.52||13.95|
|10 ounce box frozen spinach||82||1.62||11.96||8.2||3.76||10.31|
|14 ounce can artichoke hearts||70||0||15||5||10||3|
|½ cup sour cream||228||22.25||5.32||0||5.32||2.81|
|½ cup mayo||748||82.33||0.63||0||0.63||1.06|
|3 cloves garlic||13||0.04||2.98||0.2||2.78||0.57|
|1 teaspoon onion powder||8||0.02||1.9||0.4||1.5||0.25|
|12 ounces shredded Parmesan cheese||1334||85.05||10.95||0||10.95||121.62|
|12 ounces shredded Swiss cheese||1337||105.43||4.9||0||4.9||91.72|
|Per ¼ cup serving(/20)||230.7||18.74||3.31||0.69||2.62||12.65|