Delightfully zesty and crunchy, yet with a silky-smooth topping, there’s nothing that engages the senses quite like lemon cheesecake. With just a few tweaks and modifications, the classic lemon cheesecake receives a keto twist—our easy keto no-bake lemon cheesecake is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
One of the best things about this cheesecake is that it’s no-bake. To save time, you can prepare this dessert ahead of time and pull it out at your next dinner party to impress your guests. Two distinct layers (the crust and filling) work in synchrony to add contrast in taste and texture, and the inclusion of allulose instead of sugar makes it a sweet treat you won’t feel guilty enjoying.
Because it’s not baked, the crust incorporates almond flour with butter instead of regular flour or biscuits, so those with gluten allergies can also enjoy it. Don’t forget the pinch of salt to bring out the natural nutty, and sweet notes of the almonds! Pressing it down firmly into a pan ensures it creates a stable base so you can easily pour on the filling.
Now, the filling. We’re not going to lie. The filling is decadent but well worth it. The combination of cream cheese and heavy cream provides the signature taste and mouthfeel of cheesecake filling, while lemon extract, juice, and zest cuts through the richness to impart a refreshing and slightly-sweet, slightly-tart aftertaste.
Yields 8 servings of Easy Keto No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup allulose
- pinch of salt
- 14 ounce cream cheese
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup allulose, powdered
- 1 medium lemon, juice and zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
1. Gather and prep all ingredients.
2. To make the crust, add the almond flour, butter, allulose, and salt to a food processor.
3. Pulse the mixture until well combined and looks crumby. Transfer the mixture into ramekins, tart dishes, or pie pan. Press the dough firmly to the bottom, evenly distributing it.
4. To make the filling, add the remaining allulose to a food processor and blend on high to powder the sweetener. In a bowl, add the allulose, cream cheese, and heavy cream. Mix well to combine.
5. Add in the lemon juice, zest, and extract. Mix well again.
Optional: If you need a higher protein count on your macros, you can add 1 scoop of unflavored (or vanilla) protein powder here. This will thicken the filling further and help bolster the protein macros.
6. Pour the filling into the dish(es) with the crust. Place in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours, or freeze for 1-2 hours.
7. Once the cheesecake is set, remove servings as needed. Garnish with any leftover lemon zest and enjoy!
This makes a total of 8 servings of Easy Keto No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake. Each serving comes out to be 406 calories, 38.3g fats, 5.3g net carbs, and 8.2g protein.
|1.50 cup almond flour||973||84||37||21.8||15.1||35.3|
|2.00 tablespoon butter||203||23||0||0||0||0.2|
|0.25 cup allulose||23||0||0||0||0||0|
|0.00 none salt||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|14.00 ounce cream cheese||1357||134.9||16.3||0||16.3||24.4|
|0.75 cup heavy cream||607||64.3||4.8||0||4.8||5|
|0.50 cup allulose||45||0||0||0||0||0|
|1.00 medium lemon||24||0.3||7.8||2.4||5.5||0.9|
|1.00 teaspoon lemon extract||12||0||0.6||0||0.6||0|
|Per Serving (/8)||406||38.3||8.3||3.0||5.3||8.2|