A great pairing to almost any meal, this creamed spinach recipe is just ridiculously simple to make. Taking about 7 minutes in total, you’ll have a fatty, delicious, micronutrient dense side dish in no time flat.
Let me know if you do any twists on it! I love hearing peoples feedback 🙂
- 7 cups spinach
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon Mrs. Dash Table Blend
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
1. Start to melt 3 Tbsp. Butter in a pan over medium-low heat.
2. While the butter is melting, grate 1 1/2 Cups Cheddar Cheese.
3. Add 7 Cups spinach to the pan once butter has melted, then add seasonings: 1/2 tsp. Salt, 1/2 tsp. Pepper, and 1/2 tsp. Mrs. Dash Table Blend.
4. Once the spinach is wilted, add 1 1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese and 3 Tbsp. Heavy Cream.
5. Mix everything together well and let all of the sauce melt down.
6. Move the spinach to one side of the pan and turn the heat to medium-high. Let the sauce reduce.
7. Once the sauce has reduced some, mix everything together again.
8. Serve hot! This pairs well with the Paprika Chicken Recipe!
This makes 4 total servings. Each serving has 298.5 Calories, 27.16g Fats, 2.95g Net Carbs, and 12.56g Protein.
|Cheesy Creamed Spinach||Calories||Fats(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Net Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|7 cups spinach||48||1.33||12.34||7.5||4.84||9.72|
|1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese||685||56.46||5.24||0||5.24||38.76|
|3 tablespoons butter||305||34.55||0.03||0||0.03||0.36|
|3 tablespoons heavy cream||153||16.24||1.23||0||1.23||1.28|
|½ teaspoon Mrs. Dash Table Blend||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|½ teaspoon pepper||3||0.04||0.74||0.3||0.44||0.12|