I love to make these keto pizza cups when I have family and friends over for football games. I use to feel like I was always in the kitchen making these, so from now on I just make too many batches of these so I can satisfy their cravings and enjoy the games too!
These pizza cups are packed with Italian sausage, tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, and bacon crumbles then complete with a slice of ham that holds all these ingredients together.
Yields 12 servings of Keto Meat Lover Pizza Cups
- 12 slice deli-sliced black forest ham
- 16 ounce ground mild Italian sausage
- 12 tablespoon low-carb tomato sauce
- 3 cup fresh mozzarella cheese
- 6 slice cooked bacon
- 2 tablespoon basil
1. Measure out and prepare all the ingredients. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Cook the Italian sausage in a frying pan over medium to high heat. Cook until brown on all sides.
3. Using a cupcake pan, add the ham deli slices to the cupcake inserts.
4. Add the sausage, tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, and bacon crumbles to the ham slices.
5. Bake in the oven for about a minute or until the cheese starts to melt.
6. Take out of the pan and put on a plate. Serve immediately!
This makes a total of 12 servings of Keto Meat Lovers Pizza Cups. Each serving comes out to be 278 calories, 20.4g fat, 3.3g net carbs, and 19.8g protein.
|12.00 slice deli-sliced black forest ham||266||8.9||4.4||0||4.4||44.5|
|16.00 ounce ground mild italian sausage||1560||123.9||19.4||0.5||18.9||86.7|
|12.00 tablespoon low-carb tomato sauce||44||0.4||10.7||2.8||7.9||2.4|
|3.00 cup fresh mozzarella cheese||1008||75.1||7.4||0||7.4||74.5|
|6.00 slice cooked bacon||460||36.4||1.1||0||1.1||30|
|2.00 teaspoon basil||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Per Serving (/12)||278||20.4||3.6||0.3||3.3||19.8|