I so badly wanted to call this a one-pan meal, but since I had to make the curry sauce in a separate saucepan, I just couldn’t. With that being said, this curry chicken skillet is an easy recipe to make!
This dish is made with chicken and cauliflower as the base then surrounded by the lovely taste of curry! I usually make my curry SPICY! But for this dish, I decided to tame it down. If you want to make this spicy, simply add in some chili peppers!
Yields 2 servings of Keto Curry Chicken & Cauliflower Skillet
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 tablespoon red curry paste
- 100 gram canned tomatoes with green chiles
- 100 gram heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- Sea salt to taste
Chicken Cauliflower Skillet:
- 22 ounce boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
1. Measure out and prepare all the ingredients. Prepare the red curry sauce by heating a saucepan over medium heat and adding in the ingredients for the sauce. Once warm, pulse in a blender until smooth.
2. Chop up the chicken into bite size pieces. Wash and cut the cauliflower into florets. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
3. In a skillet over medium heat, add the olive oil and chopped chicken. Cook until there is no more pink.
4. Add in the chopped cauliflower and curry sauce. Stir so the cauliflower and chicken is soaked in curry sauce.
5. Place a lid on the skillet and let simmer for about 10 minutes.
6. Serve with chopped parsley. Enjoy!
This makes a total of 2 servings of Keto Curry Chicken & Cauliflower Skillet. Each serving comes out to be 1078 calories, 87.2g fat, 14.9g net carbs, and 61.8g protein.
|2.00 tablespoon butter||203||23||0||0||0||0.2|
|0.50 medium yellow onion||21||0.1||4.8||0.7||4.1||0.6|
|2.00 tablespoon red curry paste||52||1.8||7.4||0.7||6.7||1.5|
|100.00 gram canned tomatoes with green chiles||15||0.1||3.6||0||3.6||0.7|
|100.00 gram heavy whipping cream||340||36.1||2.7||0||2.7||2.8|
|0.25 cup Chicken Stock||22||0.7||2.1||0||2.1||1.5|
|0.00 none sea salt||0||0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0|
|22.00 ounce boneless, skinless chicken thighs||892||55.7||0||0||0||105.8|
|0.00 none salt and pepper||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|1.00 medium cauliflower||132||2.9||23.6||13.2||10.4||10.4|
|4.00 tablespoon olive oil||477||54||0||0||0||0|
|1.00 tablespoon fresh parsley||1||0||0.2||0.1||0.1||0.1|
|Per Serving (/2)||1078||87.2||22.3||7.4||14.9||61.8|