These bacon-wrapped chicken tenders are simple yet full of flavor. Chicken tenders are wrapped with strips of smokey bacon, then served with ranch to dip. This is an easy yet impressive recipe that’s a perfect choice for lunch!
This meal is easy to double or even triple, and you may want to because bacon wrapped chicken is something the entire family will get excited about. Since the ingredient list is so simple it’s also a no-brainer for writing into your weekly meal plan and shopping list.
Looking for a good ranch? Try our keto-approved ranch dressing recipe! If you’re using storebought ranch then try and find one with simple ingredients and no added sugars.
Yields 4 servings of Keto Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders with Ranch
- 24 ounces chicken tenders
- 10 ounces bacon
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Season chicken tenders with salt and pepper, then wrap bacon around each tenderloin piece.
2. Place chicken on a baking sheet and bake for 35-40 minutes or until bacon is crispy and chicken is cooked through.
3. Serve with ranch dressing on the side.
This makes a total of 4 servings of Keto Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders with Ranch. Each serving comes out to be 787.5 Calories, 52.58g Fats, 1.78g Net Carbs, and 72.03g Protein.
|Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Tenders with Ranch||Calories||Fat (g)||Carbs (g)||Fiber (g)||Net Carbs (g)||Protein (g)|
|24 ounces chicken tenders||1123||24.5||0||0||0||210.9|
|10 ounces bacon||1511||132.3||0||0||0||75.6|
|½ cup ranch dressing||516||53.5||7.1||0||7.1||1.6|