Ranch dressing. It’s a staple found in almost any home. Not only is it a favorite for salads, it can’t be beat as a veggie dip or for serving alongside hot wings. And what better ranch dressing than homemade ranch dressing? Super simple to make and the flavor can’t be beat, especially if you have this homemade mayo to start with!
makes 1 ½ cups
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- ½ teaspoon garlic granules
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon basil
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
1. I like to put all of my spices in a small bowl. However, it’s not necessary as it’s all going into the container at once.
3. Put all ingredients in emulsion blender container.
4. Blend for 30-60 seconds, until completely blended. Pour into a glass jar with a lid and refrigerate. It’s best to let flavors meld for several hours, but you can serve it immediately and it will still taste great! If you used the homemade mayo recipe found here, this will last for a few months. That is, if it doesn’t get eaten first!
If you don’t have an emulsion blender, you can put everything into a bowl and stir until well combined.
Adding about 1 Tbsp of finely diced onion instead of the onion powder is equally good.
Per 1 Tbsp. it comes out to: 105.57 Calories, 11.29g Fats, 0.57g Net Carbs, and 0.65g Protein.
|Keto-Approved Ranch Dressing||Calories||Fats(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Net Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|1 cup mayonnaise||2081.6||227.04||3.68||0||3.68||9.28|
|½ cup sour cream||228||22.25||5.32||0||5.32||2.81|
|¼ cup heavy whipping cream||202||21.47||1.63||0||1.63||1.69|
|2 tablespoons dried parsley||9||0.18||1.62||0.9||0.72||0.85|
|½ teaspoon dried dill||1||0.02||0.28||0.1||0.18||0.1|
|½ teaspoon garlic granules||6||0||1.5||0.5||1||0.5|
|½ teaspoon onion powder||4||0.01||0.95||0.2||0.75||0.12|
|¼ teaspoon basil||1||0.01||0.17||0.1||0.07||0.08|
|¼ teaspoon pepper||1||0.02||0.37||0.1||0.27||0.06|