This Italian chicken meal is an easy, one-pan dinner! I kept the ingredients minimal to keep this recipe simple.
What ties this chicken skillet all together is the Italian dressing. The dressing keeps the chicken juicy while the broccoli, spinach, and tomatoes are perfect Italian pairing vegetables.
Yields 4 servings of Keto Italian Chicken Skillet
- 3 tablespoon avocado oil
- 12 ounce boneless + skinless chicken thighs, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 280 gram broccoli, florets
- 2 ounce baby spinach
- 6 tablespoon Italian dressing
- 3 ounce cherry tomatoes
1. Measure out and prepare all ingredients.
2. In a skillet over medium to high heat, add the avocado oil, chicken, and salt and pepper. Fry until done.
3. Add in the broccoli florets, cook for 3-5 minutes.
4. The, add in the spinach and cook for another 2-3 minutes until the spinach gets hot and starts to wilt.
5. Add the cherry tomatoes with the Italian dressing and cook until tomatoes are hot.
6. Serve and enjoy!
This makes a total of 4 servings of Keto Italian Chicken Skillet. Each serving comes out to be 297 calories, 22.8g fat, 6.2g net carbs, and 16.8g protein.
|3.00 tablespoon avocado oil||361||40.9||0||0||0||0|
|12.00 ounce boneless, skinless chicken thighs||486||30.4||0||0||0||57.7|
|0.00 none salt and pepper||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|280.00 gram broccoli||98||1.2||20.1||9.2||10.9||6.7|
|2.00 ounce baby spinach||13||0.2||2.1||1.3||0.8||1.6|
|6.00 tablespoon italian dressing||212||18.5||10.6||0||10.6||0.4|
|3.00 ounce cherry tomatoes||15||0||3.3||1.0||2.3||1|
|Per Serving (/4)||297||22.8||9||2.9||6.2||16.8|