I have been pairing a lot lately with cauliflower rice. From different types of chicken to salmon, I have now decided to pair it with one of my favorites: shrimp. I seasoned the shrimp with garlic, butter, and crushed red pepper flakes.
Then I serve the shrimp with a nice side of cauliflower rice and enjoy!
Yields 4 servings of Keto Butter Shrimp and Lemon Cauliflower Rice
- 4 tablespoon butter, divided
- 9 ounce cauliflower
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoon vegetable broth
- 12 ounce shrimp
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 medium lemon
1. Measure out and prepare all ingredients.
2. In a frying pan over medium heat, add the cauliflower rice with half of the butter, Italian seasoning, onion powder, lemon zest, and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Once the butter has soaked up, add the vegetable stock to the pan. Stir and remove cauliflower from pan and set aside.
4. In the same pan, add in the garlic, rest of the butter, and olive oil and cook for 1 minute. Add the shrimp and the crushed red pepper flakes. Cook on both sides.
5. Once the shrimp is cooked thoroughly, add the cauliflower rice back to the pan to heat it up.
6. Serve with lemon juice over the top. Enjoy!
This makes a total of 4 servings of Keto Butter Shrimp and Lemon Cauliflower Rice. Each serving comes out to be 227 calories, 15.7g fat, 2.8g net carbs, and 18.7g protein.
|4.00 tablespoon butter||407||46||0||0||0||0.5|
|9.00 ounce cauliflower||59||1.3||10.5||5.9||4.6||4.6|
|0.50 teaspoon italian seasoning||1||0||0.3||0.2||0.1||0.1|
|0.50 teaspoon onion powder||4||0||0.9||0.2||0.8||0.1|
|0.00 none salt and pepper||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|4.00 tablespoon vegetable broth||3||0||0.2||0||0.2||0.1|
|12.00 ounce shrimp||289||1.7||0||0||0||68.4|
|1.00 tablespoon olive oil||119||13.5||0||0||0.0||0|
|3.00 teaspoon fresh garlic||13||0||2.8||0.2||3||0.5|
|0.25 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes||1||0||0||0.1||0.1||0.1|
|0.50 medium lemon||12||0.1||3.9||1.2||2.7||0.5|
|Per Serving (/4)||227||15.7||4.7||1.9||2.8||18.7|