These cheesecakes are quick and simple, but also highly customizable. I chose sugar-free raspberry syrup for this particular batch, but you can substitute the syrup for any flavor you like (or if you like plain New York-style, just use the vanilla extract)!
My goodness, these cupcakes are decadent and delicious. I rarely cook them because I know I’ll just sit down after their done and eat the whole lot of them! Luckily, at 2g net carb a piece, I can sleep soundly. 😉
Yields 12 Cheesecake Cupcakes
- 1/2 stick (4 tbs) Butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup Almond Meal
- 2-8oz packages Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sweetener (I used Stevia)
- 1tsp Vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup Sugar-Free Raspberry Syrup (or desired flavor)
1. Preheat your oven on bake at 350F.
2. Grease or line a 12-cup cupcake/muffin tin (I highly recommend using cupcake liners for this. Mine came out a little sloppy because I ran out of liners).
3. In a small bowl, mix the 1/2 stick (4 tbs) melted butter in with the 1/2 cup almond meal until it forms a grainy paste.
4. Evenly distribute the almond mixture into the bottoms of the cupcakes, pressing them firmly to the bottom.
5. In your stand mixer add the softened cream cheese, eggs, stevia, sugar-free syrup, and vanilla to the bowl and mix on medium speed until the mixture is smooth. You might see some small chunks of cream cheese at the end, and that’s okay.
6. Evenly pour the mixture into the cupcake cups, almost filling the to the top.
7. Pop the cupcakes into the oven for 15-17 minutes (the tops should be puffed and cracked when done).
8. Let stand for 10 minutes before moving the cupcakes to the fridge for 30 minutes (to set). (The longer these sit in the fridge, the better they get!)
9. Serve and enjoy! These are great by themselves or topped with whipped cream or berries.
This will make 12 total servings that are fluffy and decadent. Per serving, it comes out to 206 Calories, 19g Fats, 2.1g Net Carbs, and 5g Protein.
|Raspberry Cheesecake Cupcakes||Calories||Fats (g)||Carbs (g)||Fiber (g)||Net Carbs (g)||Protein (g)|
|4 Tbs Butter||407||46||0||0||0||0|
|1/2 Cup Almond Meal||320||28||12||6||6||12|
|16oz Cream Cheese||1600||144||16||0||16||32|
|1/4 Cup SF Raspberry Syrup||0||0||2||0||2||0|
|2 Large Eggs||140||10||1.4||0||1.4||12|