Cabbage sauteed with butter and bacon makes an easy yet crave-worthy one-pan meal. You’ll love the simplicity of this dish because it’s one of those recipes that you can easily commit to memory and make again and again. It’s a true keto staple!
If you’d like to use this as a side dish then feel free to portion into smaller servings. It would go great with our seared ribeye steak, or our Instant Pot smothered pork chops. You can easily use this is a meal-prep recipe because it keeps well, and is a great addition to your lunchboxes. If you’d like to switch things up then try making this recipe with ground sausage instead.
Yields 2 servings of One-Pan Cabbage and Bacon Keto Bowl
- 6 ounces bacon
- 16 ounces green cabbage
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Slice the cabbage and bacon into small, bite-size pieces.
2. Add the bacon to a pan over medium heat and cook until the bacon is rendered and crispy.
3. Add the cabbage and butter to the pan, seasoning with salt and pepper. Fry the cabbage until golden and slightly soft.
4. Serve in a bowl with the pan drippings.
This makes a total of 2 servings of One-Pan Cabbage and Bacon Keto Bowl. Each serving comes out to be 611.74 Calories, 51.33g Fats, 7.5g Net Carbs, and 25.68g Protein.
|One-Pan Cabbage and Bacon Keto Bowl||Calories||Fat(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Net Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|6.00 ounce bacon||907||79.4||0||0||0||45.4|
|16.00 ounce green cabbage||113||0.3||26.3||11.3||15||5.8|
|2.00 tablespoon butter||203||23||0||0||0||0.2|