This low-carb cheeseburger in a bowl recipe takes the flavors of a classic cheeseburger and makes it keto-friendly so you can enjoy the taste of cheeseburger guilt-free. Packed with protein and lots of other important vitamins and minerals, these bowls are sure to satisfy your lunch or dinner appetite!
Making these bowls is easy. Once you’ve prepped the ingredients, you cook the ground beef, garlic, tomatoes, zucchini, and everything else in a pan before melting cheese over the whole dish. Once cooked, the mixture can be served in bowls for the whole family to enjoy. To add some extra goodness, you can serve this recipe with a fresh green salad or some steamed greens.
This dish is perfect to whip up on a weeknight or for a special weekend treat. It will especially be loved by kids who will love the cheese and beef flavors. You can even freeze any leftovers so you’ve got a quick and easy lunch or dinner in the freezer to take out at short notice.
Don’t just take our word for it. Go ahead and give this keto-friendly cheeseburger bowl recipe a try—it’s sure to become a new family favorite!
Yields 4 servings of Low Carb Cheeseburger In Bowl
- 1/2 medium yellow onion
- 2 teaspoon fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoon avocado oil
- 500 gram ground beef
- 3 tablespoon unsweetened dill pickle relish
- 200 gram canned tomatoes with green chiles
- 2 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 medium zucchini, diced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Measure out and prepare all of the ingredients.
2. Dice the onion and mince the garlic.
3. In a frying pan over medium heat, add in the olive oil and then the diced onion. Stir together for 1-2 minute.
4. Add in the garlic and stir well. Add in the ground beef and let cook until it is mostly brown.
5. Add in the canned tomatoes, tomato paste, and dijon mustard.
6. Stir all of it together well and then add the pickle relish.
7. Stir in the diced zucchini and let cook covered for 13 – 15 minutes.
8. Once done, add the shredded cheddar cheese and season with salt and pepper. Let it cook on low until the cheese has melted.
9. Serve and enjoy!
This makes a total of 4 servings of Low Carb Cheeseburger In Bowl. Each serving comes out to be 543 calories, 42.7g fat, 7.5g net carbs, and 30.9g protein.
|0.50 medium yellow onion||21||0.1||4.8||0.7||4.1||0.6|
|2.00 teaspoon fresh garlic||8||0||1.9||0.1||1.8||0.4|
|2.00 tablespoon avocado oil||241||27.3||0||0||0||0|
|500.00 gram ground beef||1270||100||0||0||0||85.9|
|3.00 tablespoon unsweetened dill pickle relish||5||0.1||1.1||0.5||0.6||0.2|
|200.00 gram canned tomatoes with green chiles||30||0.2||7.2||0||7.2||1.4|
|2.00 tablespoon tomato paste||27||0.2||6.2||1.4||4.9||1.4|
|1.00 tablespoon dijon mustard||9||0.5||0.9||0.6||0.3||0.6|
|2.00 medium zucchini||65||1.6||11.7||4.3||7.3||5|
|1.00 cup cheddar cheese||495||40.8||3.8||0||3.8||28|
|0.00 none salt and pepper||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Per Serving (/4)||543||42.7||9.4||1.9||7.5||30.9|