Our keto teriyaki salmon with veggies is a quick and easy one-pan meal that produces beautifully succulent salmon and deliciously tender veggies smothered in the sweet flavor of Japanese teriyaki. There’s no need to compromise on your lifestyle to experience these marvelous tastes: sugar is replaced with semi-sweet coconut aminos and there’s not a grain of rice in sight.
There are really only three steps to this delicious meal: mix the teriyaki sauce, throw everything on a pan into the oven, and serve once cooked. Voila! The salmon will come out melt-in-your-mouth succulent and the veggies beautifully flavorsome and tender, all coated in sticky and sweet teriyaki sauce. All that’s left to do is garnish with red chili slices (if you like a hint of spice) and season with salt and pepper to taste.
As is the case with most recipes, you can be flexible! If you can’t find coconut aminos, more tamari soy sauce, a little bit of honey, or even balsamic vinegar will work just as well for sweetness. More fat and flavor can be arranged by mixing together mayonnaise and sriracha sauce for a spicy dip, and you could garnish the dish with some scallions, lime, and/or fresh cilantro for even more of a pop.
Not only does this meal taste fantastic, but it’s also packed to the brim with good nutrition. Salmon is an excellent source of protein and Omega-3 fatty acids, while broccoli is full of fiber, vitamins C and K, iron, and potassium. Give your taste buds and your body a treat when you whip up this easy and delicious teriyaki meal.
Yields 4 servings of Keto Teriyaki Salmon with Veggies
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 3 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 3 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoon low-carb brown sugar replacement
Salmon & Veggies:
- 28 ounce salmon
- 10 ounce broccoli, halved florets
- 10 ounce green cabbage, chopped
- 1 medium red chile
1. Measure out and prepare all of the ingredients. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Over high heat, add soy sauce, coconut aminos, coconut oil, rice vinegar, sesame oil, minced ginger, minced garlic, sesame seeds, and brown sugar replacement (I use lokanto) to a pan. Let it boil then cover it and let it simmer.
4. On the baking sheet, line the salmon along with the broccoli, cabbage, and red chili pepper. Drizzle the teriyaki sauce over all of this. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the salmon is cooked thoroughly.
5. Serve immediately and enjoy!
This makes a total of 4 servings of Keto Teriyaki Salmon with Veggies. Each serving comes out to be 594 calories, 38.3g fat, 8.5g net carbs, and 48g protein.
|3.00 tablespoon soy sauce||25||0.3||2.4||0.4||2||3.9|
|2.00 tablespoon coconut aminos||23||0||5.9||0||5.9||0|
|3.00 tablespoon coconut oil||365||40.5||0||0.0||0||0.0|
|1.00 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar||3||0||0||0||0||0|
|2.00 teaspoon sesame oil||80||9.1||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0|
|2.00 tablespoon fresh ginger||10||0.1||2.1||0.2||1.9||0.2|
|3.00 teaspoon fresh garlic||13||0||2.8||0.2||2.6||0.5|
|1.00 tablespoon sesame seeds||45||3.8||2.1||1.1||0.9||1.4|
|2.00 tablespoon low-carb brown sugar replacement||6||0||0||0||0||0|
|28.00 ounce salmon||1635||98||0||0||0||175.4|
|10.00 ounce broccoli||99||1.2||20.4||9.4||11||6.8|
|10.00 ounce green cabbage||71||0.2||16.4||7.1||9.4||3.6|
|1.00 medium red chile||1||0||0.3||0.1||0.2||0.1|
|Per Serving (/4)||594||38.3||13.1||4.6||8.5||48|