These salad sandwiches are a fun way to have a refreshing and delightful sandwich without all the carbs. The crisp tasting romaine lettuce is the base for these “sandwiches.” These are then topped with fresh avocado and cucumber slices along with cherry tomatoes. The best part of these sandwiches is the high-fat “dressing,” butter and cream cheese. These taste so good on the lettuce leaves and give it that perfect amount of something more!
I can’t wait to make these for lunch!
Yields 2 servings of Keto Salad Sandwiches
- 2 ounce romaine lettuce
- 2 ounce cream cheese
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 medium avocado
- 4 ounce cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 medium cucumber, sliced
- 1 ounce parmesan cheese, shaved
1. Measure out and prepare all the ingredients.
2. Rinse and dry the lettuce. Lay it out on a plate, this will be the base of your sandwich.
3. In a bowl, combine the cream cheese and butter. Mix together thoroughly.
4. Spread the cream cheese and butter mixture onto the lettuce leaves.
5. Top with avocado slices, cherry tomatoes, cucumber slices, and parmesan cheese.
6. Serve and enjoy!
This makes a total of 2 servings of Keto Salad Sandwiches. Each serving comes out to be 354 calories, 32.4g fat, 5.3g net carbs, and 9.3g protein.
|2.00 ounce romaine lettuce||10||0.2||1.9||1.2||0.7||0.7|
|2.00 ounce cream cheese||194||19.3||2.3||0||2.3||3.5|
|2.00 tablespoon butter||203||23||0||0||0||0.2|
|0.50 medium avocado||150||13.9||7.8||6.1||1.7||1.8|
|4.00 ounce cherry tomatoes||20||0.2||4.4||1.4||3.1||1|
|0.25 medium cucumber||8||0.1||1.8||0.3||1.6||0.3|
|1.00 ounce parmesan cheese||122||8.1||1.2||0.0||1.2||10.9|
|Per Serving (/2)||353.5||32.4||9.7||4.5||5.3||9.3|