I enjoy a good piece of coffee cake on Saturday mornings with a nice hot black coffee. Although sometimes I want something a little more than a plain piece of coffee cake, albeit it just as delicious. This raspberry cream cheese coffee cake hits that spot just right!
This keto coffee cake features 4 layers: a cake bottom, followed by a rich cream cheese layer, then the tart + sweet raspberry layer, and it’s topped off with a scrumptious streusel layer topped with almonds.
Yields 12 servings of Keto Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
- 3 tablespoon stevia/erythritol blend
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup raspberries
Cream Cheese Filling:
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoon stevia/erythritol blend
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup stevia/erythritol blend
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 large egg
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup almonds, sliced
1. Measure out and prepare all the ingredients. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Grease a springform pan.
3. In a frying pan, add the stevia/erythritol blend and xantham gum.
4. Whisk in the water and lemon juice.
5. Add in the raspberries and stir. Bring stovetop to medium heat and let it simmer. Then, reduce heat to low and heat for an additional 5-10 minutes or until it is thick, like syrup.
6. In a bowl, add the room temp cream cheese and mix with a mixer. Then, add in the stevia/erythritol blend, egg, and vanilla extract. Mix until combined well.
7. In another bowl, combine the almond flour, stevia/erythritol, baking soda, and sea salt. Whisk this all together until combined well. Then, whisk in the melted butter.
8. Remove a portion of the mixture and save for the streusel topping.
9. In another bowl, whisk together the sour cream and eggs, one at a time. Then, add the almond milk, vanilla extract, and almond extract. Whisk until combined well.
10. Pour this mixture into the dry ingredients. Mix together until combined and spread evenly on the greased springform pan.
11. Combine the removed portion of the cake butter and the almonds together in a bowl. Set aside.
12. Add the cream cheese mixture to the springform pan leaving 1/2″-3/4″ from the edge. Then, add the raspberry mixture then the streusel topping.
13. Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes. The cream cheese mixture in the middle should jiggle a little when done and the edges should be golden brown.
14. Let cool for 15-20 minutes before slicing. Enjoy! Leave leftovers in the refrigerator.
This makes a total of 12 servings of Keto Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake. Each serving comes out to be 271 calories, 23.8g fat, 3.9g net carbs, and 8.3g protein.
|3.00 tablespoon stevia/erythritol blend||7||0||0||0||0||0|
|0.25 teaspoon xanthan gum||4||0||0.9||0.9||0||0|
|2.00 tablespoon water||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|1.00 tablespoon lemon juice||3||0||0.9||0.1||0.8||0.1|
|1.00 cup raspberries||64||0.8||14.7||8||6.7||1.5|
|8.00 ounce cream cheese||776||77.1||9.3||0||9.3||14|
|2.00 tablespoon stevia/erythritol blend||5||0||0||0||0||0|
|1.00 large egg||79||5.2||0.4||0||0.4||6.9|
|1.00 teaspoon vanilla extract||12||0||0.6||0||0.6||0|
|2.00 cup almond flour||1297||112||49.3||29.1||20.2||47|
|0.50 cup stevia/erythritol blend||19||0||0||0||0||0|
|0.50 teaspoon baking soda||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|0.25 teaspoon sea salt||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|0.25 cup butter||407||46||0||0||0||0.5|
|0.25 cup sour cream||114||11.1||2.7||0||2.7||1.4|
|3.00 large egg||236||15.7||1.2||0||1.2||20.7|
|2.00 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk||4||0.3||0.2||0.1||0.1||0.2|
|2.00 teaspoon vanilla extract||25||0||1.1||0||1.1||0|
|0.50 teaspoon almond extract||6||0||0.3||0||0.3||0|
|0.25 cup almonds||200||17.2||7.4||4.3||3.1||7.3|
|Per Serving (/12)||271||23.8||7.4||3.6||3.9||8.3|