I absolutely love making mini versions of some of my favorite dishes! From mini chicken to pot pies to mini donuts, these mini zucchini pizzas fit right in and taste so good! These are a great snack to curb your hunger before dinnertime! They make a great appetizer too.
This recipe is VERY easy to make! Simply slice the zucchinis, roast them in the oven, top with sauce, cheese, pepperoni slices, basil, and salt and pepper. Voila, snack is served!
Yields 2 servings of Keto Mini Zucchini Pizzas
- 4 ounce zucchini
- 1/3 cup low-carb tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 3 ounce pepperoni slices
- 2 tablespoon fresh basil, for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Measure out and prepare all the ingredients. Preheat oven to broil.
2. Wash and dry the zucchini. Thinly slice the zucchini then line them on a baking sheet with parchment paper. Broil the zucchini for about 1-2 minutes on each side.
3. Add the low carb tomato sauce to the top of the zucchini, then add the mozzarella cheese and pepperoni slices. Place in the oven just until the cheese is melted.
4. Top with basil and salt and pepper. Enjoy!
This makes a total of 2 servings of Keto Mini Zucchini Pizzas. Each serving comes out to be 317 calories, 26.3g fat, 3.9g net carbs, and 15.6g protein.
|4.00 ounce zucchini||17||0.4||3.1||1.1||1.9||1.3|
|0.33 cup low-carb tomato sauce||19||0.2||4.7||1.2||3.5||1.1|
|0.50 cup mozzarella cheese||168||12.5||1.2||0.0||1.2||12.4|
|3.00 ounce pepperoni||429||39.4||1||0||1||16.4|
|2.00 tablespoon fresh basil||1||0||0.1||0.1||0||0.1|
|0.00 none salt and pepper||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Per Serving (/2)||317||26.3||5.1||1.2||3.9||15.6|