I’ve been in the mood for a classic, homestyle, casserole and this recipe really fits the bill. This easy weeknight dinner features broccoli and ham mixed up with a flavorful cream sauce composed of cream cheese, mayo, and full-fat Greek yogurt. If you prefer, you can substitute sour cream for the yogurt.
If you make a ham for a holiday celebration, this is the perfect way to use up some of those leftovers. A shredded rotisserie chicken would be a great budget option for this recipe as well. Either way, your stomach will be rumbling when you smell this coming out of the oven. If you need an additional side, try serving with some cauliflower rice.
Yields 8 servings of Keto Ham and Broccoli Creamy Casserole
- 2 cups diced ham
- 2 (14-ounce) bags frozen broccoli
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup plain full-fat Greek yogurt
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon thyme
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 cup crushed pork rinds
1. Preheat your oven to 350F. Use a large bowl to mix together the ham, broccoli, cream cheese, yogurt, mayonnaise, garlic salt, onion powder, basil, smoked paprika, rosemary, and thyme. Pour the casserole mixture into a greased casserole dish.
2. Top the casserole with shredded cheese and crushed pork rinds. Bake for 45-60 minutes or until the casserole is browned and bubbly.
This makes a total of 8 servings of Keto Ham and Broccoli Creamy Casserole. Each serving comes out to be 397.24 Calories, 30.5g Fats, 6.24g Net Carbs, and 23.24g Protein.
|Keto Ham and Broccoli Creamy Casserole||Calories||Fats(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Net Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|2 cups diced ham||373||14||2.8||0||2.8||59|
|2 (14-ounce) bags frozen broccoli||222||0.9||42||24||18||25|
|8 ounces cream cheese||794||78||13||0||13||14|
|1 cup plain full-fat Greek yogurt||220||11||9||0||9||20|
|½ cup mayonnaise||748||82||0.6||0||0.6||1.1|
|1 teaspoon garlic salt||5||0||1.1||0.1||1||0.3|
|1 teaspoon onion powder||8||0||1.9||0.4||1.5||0.2|
|½ teaspoon dried basil||1.3||0||0.3||0.2||0.1||0.1|
|½ teaspoon smoked paprika||0.5||0.1||0.6||0.4||0.2||0.2|
|¼ teaspoon rosemary||0.9||0||0.2||0.1||0.1||0|
|¼ teaspoon thyme||0.2||0||0.1||0||0.1||0|
|1 cup shredded cheese||457||38||3.5||0||3.5||26|
|1 cup crushed pork rinds||348||20||0||0||0||40|