Not sure what to make for a quick weeknight meal? Try this pan-fried chicken and broccoli skillet dinner. It’s simple to create with just a few ingredients. Juicy chicken thighs are pan-seared in melted butter, then broccoli is fried in the same pan to round out this healthy meal.
We kept the seasoning simple with butter, salt, and pepper. It’s nice to only have one pan to clean up and to know that you can get dinner on the table in just 20 minutes. That makes this also an easy meal for batch cooking lunches.
Yields 2 servings of Keto Fried Chicken and Broccoli
- 9 ounces broccoli
- 3.5 ounces butter
- 10 ounces boneless, skinless, chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Rinse broccoli and trim into smaller, bite-size pieces. Include the stems in your meal.
2. Add half of the butter to a pan (that can fit all ingredients) over medium-high heat.
3. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Once the pan is hot, add chicken to the pan and cook until golden brown – about 5 minutes per side.
4. Add the broccoli and remaining butter to the pan and sautee for a few more minutes. Season with additional salt and pepper if desired.
5. Serve in a small bowl with all of the pan drippings. Use the broccoli to soak up the pan drippings.
This makes a total of 2 servings of Keto Fried Chicken and Broccoli. Each serving comes out to be 603 Calories, 53.45g Fats, 5g Net Carbs, and 27.5g Protein.
|Keto Fried Chicken and Broccoli||Calories||Fats(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Net carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|9 ounces broccoli||89||1.1||18.3||8.4||9.9||6.1|
|3.5 ounces butter||711||80.5||0.1||0||0.1||0.8|
|10 ounces boneless, skinless, chicken thighs||405||25.3||0||0||0||48.1|