Here is a delicious and refreshing dish! This chicken, bacon, and avocado salad is a great way to get in lots of fat but also keep the carbs low. Don’t worry about being hungry afterward, trust me – you will only need one serving to feel satisfied!
For this recipe, I used a spring mix lettuce, but you can use any variation of lettuce that you’d like. You can also different spices with the dressing, but I found that it tasted quite lovely with just the simple ingredients listed below. Plus, this version keeps the carbs down. I also used a sweetener to boost the flavor of the dressing. I used erythritol, but you can use whatever sweetener you’d like or even leave it out if you feel so inclined.
Yields 4 servings of Keto Chicken, Bacon, and Avocado Salad
- 6 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 2 small cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 1 medium avocado, chopped
- 1 package (170g) spring mix lettuce
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon erythritol
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon water
1. In a salad bowl, mix together the lettuce, avocado, chicken, and bacon
2. In a separate bowl whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, cayenne pepper, apple cider vinegar, erythritol, salt, pepper, and water.
3. Toss the salad with the dressing to serve.
This makes a total of 4 servings of Keto Chicken, Bacon, and Avocado Salad. Each serving comes out to be 339.15 Calories, 23.18g Fats, 3.2g Net Carbs, and 26.25g Protein.
|Chicken, Bacon, and Avocado Salad||Calories||Fats(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Net Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|6 slices cooked bacon, chopped||323||24||1.2||0||1.2||23|
|2 small cooked chicken breasts, diced||396||8.6||0||0||0||74|
|1 medium avocado, chopped||227||21||12||9.2||2.8||2.7|
|1 package (170g) spring mix lettuce||48||0.8||8.9||3.4||5.5||3.8|
|3 tablespoons mayonnaise||282||31||0.2||0||0.2||0.4|
|3 tablespoons sour cream||71||7||1.7||0||1.7||0.9|
|1 teaspoon cayenne pepper||6||0.3||1||0.5||0.5||0.2|
|½ tablespoon apple cider vinegar||3.6||0||0.9||0||0.9||0|
|1 teaspoon erythritol||0||0||0||0||0||0|