You’ll love this amazing cauliflower bread. It’s a great alternative to traditional bread and is super low-carb. It does take some effort but the end result is definitely worth it. The beauty of this recipe is you can add your favorite spices to give it more flavor or make it plain and enjoy it with your favorite toppings.
When making this recipe, it’s important that you properly prepare the cauliflower. This can be done by dicing it up by hand or you can use a food processor to do it for you. You then need to steam it for a couple of minutes on the stovetop or using a microwave. Once the cauliflower is cooked, dry it out using paper towels before adding it to your bread mix. Once you’ve whipped up the ingredients you then bake the mixture in the oven.
As soon as it’s cooked it’s ready to serve. One idea we love is to use slices of this bread as mini pizza bases. It holds its shape really well and grilling it brings the bread back to life like it’s fresh out of the oven.
If you’re looking for a keto-friendly bread recipe to keep your daily carb count low, go ahead and give this beautiful cauliflower bread recipe a try. It’s tasty, versatile, and easy to make.
Yields 10 servings of Keto Cauliflower Bread
- 3 cup cauliflower, finely riced
- 8 large egg, separated
- 6 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoon psyllium husk powder
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 5 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
1. Measure out and prepare all of the ingredients. Preheat oven to 350F and line a bread pan with parchment paper.
2. Put the riced cauliflower in the microwave for 3-4 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Wring the excess moisture out of the cauliflower rice by adding a small amount to a tea towel and wringing it. Do this until all the cauliflower rice is wringed out.
3. In a bowl, add the egg whites. Beat with a mixer until stiff peaks form.
4. In another bowl, combine egg yolks, butter, almond flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix together until you achieve a smooth consistency. Stir in the cauliflower rice.
5. Fold the egg whites into the egg yolk mixture carefully a little bit at a time. The consistency should be fluffy.
6. Pour the cauliflower dough into the bread pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes.
This makes a total of 10 servings of Keto Cauliflower Bread. Each serving comes out to be 229 calories, 18.3g fat, 3.5g net carbs, and 9.3g protein.
|3.00 cup cauliflower||86||1.9||15.3||8.6||6.7||6.7|
|8.00 large egg||629||41.8||3.2||0||3.2||55.3|
|6.00 tablespoon butter||610||69||0.1||0.0||0.1||0.7|
|1.25 cup almond flour||811||70||30.8||18.2||12.6||29.4|
|2.00 tablespoon psyllium husk powder||112||0||25.6||22.4||3.2||0|
|1.00 tablespoon baking powder||7||0||3.8||0||3.8||0|
|5.00 teaspoon fresh garlic||21||0.1||4.7||0.3||4.4||0.9|
|1.00 tablespoon italian seasoning||9||0.3||1.9||1.2||0.7||0.3|
|1.00 teaspoon salt||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Per Serving (/10)||229||18.3||8.5||5.1||3.5||9.3|