There is nothing better than a hot, cheesy dip, and this one is no exception. Whisk this creamy dip out of the bowl with pork rinds or celery sticks. It’s packed full of salty bacon, cheddar cheese, and fresh chunks of tomato.
While this is a great recipe to whip up for parties, I like serving this when we’re just home catching up on our favorite shows too. It’s a quick crowd pleaser, and people will definitely ask you for this recipe!
Instead of baking in the oven, feel free to cook in your slow cooker. Use the low setting for a couple of hours, then leave it on warm so it’s ready whenever you are.
Yields 10 (½-cup) servings of Keto BLT Style Dip
- 12 ounces bacon
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium slicing tomato
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
1. Use a skillet to fry up the bacon slices, then set aside on a paper towel to drain.
2. In a mixing bowl add 8 ounces softened cream cheese, 1 cup mayonnaise, and 1 cup of sour cream. Mix together.
3. Crumble the bacon then add it to the dip. Add 1 ½ cups of shredded cheddar cheese, but save a small handful for topping the dip with.
4. Dice up the tomato, set a little bit of it aside then mix the rest of it into the dip.
5. Spread the dip out into a baking pan, or small casserole dish. Top with reserved shredded cheese and tomato. Sprinkle on the chives.
6. Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
This makes a total of 10 (½-cup)servings of Keto BLT Style Dip. Each serving comes out to be 398.7 Calories, 38.61g Fats, 3.44g Net Carbs, and 9.64g Protein.
|Keto BLT Style Dip||Calories||Fats(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Net Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|12 ounces bacon (12 slices)||533||42.06||1.31||0||1.31||34.73|
|8 ounces cream cheese||794||78.11||12.52||0||12.52||13.95|
|1 cup mayonnaise||1496||164.67||1.25||0||1.25||2.11|
|1 cup sour cream||455||44.51||10.65||0||10.65||5.61|
|1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese||685||56.46||5.24||0||5.24||38.76|
|1 medium slicing tomato||22||0.25||4.78||1.5||3.28||1.08|
|2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives||2||0.04||0.26||0.1||0.16||0.2|
|Per ½ Cup Serving(/10)||398.7||38.61||3.6||0.16||3.44||9.64|