These rollups are sure to be a hit. Fluffy scrambled eggs are rolled up in tasty cheddar cheese and then wrapped with delicious ham. The rollups are then finished in the oven to melt the cheese and blend all of the flavors. The end result is a cheesy, moreish plate of happiness for everyone to enjoy.
Keto-friendly rollups are perfect for a snack or as a full meal, and depending on how many mouths you have to feed, you can always double or triple the recipe to make more of them. You can also add some extra vegetables to the egg mixture if you’d prefer or use a different style of cheese slices. The choice is yours.
Making the rollups can be done in a matter of minutes, and if you have any leftovers, you can always reheat them in the microwave. They are a great recipe to know if you are stuck for meal or snack ideas and only have a few ingredients in the fridge.
As tasty as these rollups are, they also contain lots of goodness. The cheese and eggs give you a good hit of protein and calcium, and the ham provides another source of low-carb protein along with all nine essential amino acids that aid muscle growth and repair. If you’re looking for a healthy energy boost for a snack or lunch, give these little beauties a try.
Yields 3 servings of Keto Baked Ham and Cheese Rollups
- 6 slice deli-sliced black forest ham
- 6 slice cheddar cheese
- 4 medium egg
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Measure out and prepare all of the ingredients. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. In a bowl, whisk the eggs and fresh chives.
3. In a frying pan over medium heat, add the butter and the whisked eggs. Scramble the eggs for about 3 – 6 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
4. On a cutting board, lay out the ham slices. Top with sliced cheddar cheese.
5. Then top with the scrambled eggs. Carefully roll the ham slices with the cheese and eggs in the middle.
6. Lay the rollups with the flaps on the bottom into a baking sheet.
7. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese starts to melt.
8. Garnish with extra chives. Serve and enjoy!
This makes a total of 3 servings of Keto Baked Ham and Cheese Rollups. Each serving comes out to be 394 calories, 29.9g fat, 2.9g net carbs, and 28.2g protein.
|6.00 slice deli-sliced black forest ham||133||4.4||2.2||0||2.2||22.2|
|6.00 slice cheddar cheese||679||56||5.2||0||5.2||38.4|
|4.00 medium egg||269||17.9||1.4||0||1.4||23.6|
|1.00 tablespoon fresh chives||1||0||0||0.1||0.1||0.1|
|1.00 tablespoon butter||102||11.5||0||0||0||0.1|
|0.00 none salt and pepper||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Per Serving (/3)||394||29.9||3||0||2.9||28.2|