Many green smoothies have so much sugar, so it’s hard to order one when out and about. With this keto-friendly avocado green smoothie, there is almost no sugar in this recipe!
I took full force with this green smoothie. I used an avocado, fresh mint leaves, cilantro, and lime juice! These tart greens blend well with the sweet notes of coconut milk, almond milk, and vanilla extract for one smooth green juice!
Yields 1 serving of Keto Avocado Green Smoothie
- 1/2 medium avocado
- 3/4 cup canned coconut milk, full fat
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 5 medium fresh mint, leaves
- 3 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup ice cubes
1. Measure out and prepare all the ingredients.
2. Put all of the ingredients into a blender.
3. Blend until mixed well and smooth.
4. Add in the ice cubes and blend again.
5. Serve and enjoy!
This makes a total of 1 serving of Keto Avocado Green Smoothie. Each serving comes out to be 506 calories, 51.4g fat, 8g net carbs, and 5.9g protein.
|0.50 medium avocado||150||13.9||7.8||6.1||1.7||1.8|
|0.75 cup canned coconut milk||334||36.2||4.8||0||4.8||3.4|
|0.50 cup unsweetened almond milk||14||1.3||0.6||0.4||0.2||0.6|
|5.00 medium fresh mint||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|3.00 tablespoon fresh cilantro||1||0||0.1||0.1||0||0.1|
|1.00 tablespoon lime juice||4||0||1.3||0.1||1.2||0.1|
|0.25 teaspoon vanilla extract||3||0||0.1||0||0.1||0|
|1.00 cup ice cubes||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Per Serving (/1)||506||51.4||14.7||6.6||8||5.9|