These deviled eggs are a classic recipe, but with a twist in preparation. We’re going to show you how to whip these up in an Instant Pot! These eggs are creamy, easy to peel, and ready to devil in about 20 minutes.
You won’t need anything special for your Instant Pot, just the included steamer basket. If you want to quickly hard cook a bunch of eggs for egg salad, then make sure you check out the egg salad recipe for a technique to eliminate egg peeling completely.
Just make sure that you follow the timing exactly to avoid green egg yolks. I let these release for 6 minutes before opening it once, and the yolks had already started turning color. If you want to cook it a bit more cautiously, then reduce the cook and release times to 4 minutes each.
Yields 6 servings of Instant Pot Deviled Eggs
- 12 large eggs
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Smoked paprika to taste
1. Place the steam rack inside of the Instant Pot then add the eggs. Pour over 1 cup of water then close the lid. Set to pressure cook for 5 minutes, and ensure that the valve is sealed.
2. After the cook time has completed, allow to naturally release for five minutes before manually opening up the Instant Pot. Do this by setting the valve to release, then twist the lid open once you hear the pin drop.
3. Run the eggs under cool water for a few minutes.
4. Remove all of the shells.
5. Cut the eggs in half then separate the yolks into a separate bowl.
6. Add the mayonnaise, and dijon mustard. Mix well, then add salt and pepper to taste. Mix again.
7. Scoop the egg filling into the egg white shells. Top with smoked paprika.
This makes a total of 6 servings of Instant Pot Deviled Eggs. Each serving comes out to be 321.5 Calories, 30.1g Fats, 1g Net Carbs, and 12.1g Protein.
|Instant Pot Deviled Eggs||Calories||Fat(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Net Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|12 large eggs||840||60||6||0||6||72|
|¾ cup mayonnaise||1080||120||0||0||0||0|
|1 tablespoon dijon mustard||9||0.5||0.87||0.6||0.27||0.56|