Everybody loves the nourishing comfort of chicken soup. With our keto no-noodle chicken soup recipe, you can enjoy it without the carbs. It’s crafted with healing bone broth, making this wholesome soup the perfect choice for chilly days, when you’re under the weather, or simply needing a hearty and comforting meal.
Packed with tender chicken and healthy cabbage, this soup warms both body and soul, offering a satisfying option that fits your keto diet. A bowl of this soothing and nourishing soup will boost your mood.
Making this recipe is easy. You sauté sliced onion, celery, mushrooms, and garlic in a large pot for a few minutes before adding broth, carrots, and seasoning. Once the vegetables become tender, the next step is to add the cooked chicken and cabbage to the pot.
Leave the soup to simmer until the cabbage “noodles” are tender. If you follow these steps, you’ll have a delightful and nourishing keto no-noodle chicken soup to enjoy!
We recommend making seed crackers or crispbread if you want to pair this keto chicken soup with other low-carb sides. These crispy delights perfectly complement the soup, offering a satisfying crunch and added flavor. Alternatively, a keto bread will do the trick too.
Next time you want to whip up a batch of tasty chicken soup, try this recipe. It’s delicious, satisfying, and easy to make. We’re sure the whole family will love it. Just make sure you make enough for seconds!
Yields 6 servings of Keto Easy Keto Chicken Soup
- 6 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, sliced
- 2.75 ounce celery, chopped
- 6 ounce mushrooms, sliced
- 2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 8 cup chicken broth
- 2 ounce carrot, sliced
- 2 teaspoon dried parsley
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon, dried rosemary
- 42 ounce, rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 5 ounce, green cabbage, sliced into strips
1. Measure out and prepare all of the ingredients.
2. Add onion, celery, mushrooms, garlic, rosemary into a pot. Season with salt and pepper if desired, then cook for 3-4 minutes or until onions are translucent.
3. Add broth, sliced carrot, parsley, and additional salt and pepper to taste..
4. Bring pot to a simmer. Continue cooking until all vegetables are tender.
5. Add cabbage and shredded rotisserie chicken. Simmer for an additional 10-12 minutes, or until the cabbage noodles are tender.
6. Serve and enjoy!
This makes a total of 6 servings of Easy Keto Chicken Soup. Each serving comes out to be 529 calories, 30.7g fat, 4.9g net carbs, and 58g protein.
|6.00 tablespoon olive oil||716||81||0||0||0||0|
|0.50 medium yellow onion||21||0.1||4.8||0.7||4.1||0.6|
|2.75 ounce celery||12||0.1||2.3||1.3||1.1||0.5|
|6.00 ounce mushrooms||48||0.9||9||3.7||5.3||3.7|
|2.00 teaspoon garlic||8||0||1.9||0.1||1.8||0.4|
|8.00 cup chicken broth||120||4.2||8.8||0||8.8||12.8|
|2.00 ounce carrot||20||0.1||4.7||1.7||3||0.5|
|2.00 teaspoon dried parsley||3||0.1||0.5||0.3||0.3||0.3|
|0.00 none salt and pepper||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|0.50 teaspoon dried rosemary||2||0.1||0.4||0.2||0.1||0|
|42.00 ounce rotisserie chicken||2191||97.4||0.2||0||0.2||327.2|
|5.00 ounce green cabbage||35||0.1||8.2||3.5||4.7||1.8|
|Per serving (/6)||529||30.7||6.8||1.9||4.9||58|