A quick + easy, yet nutritious dinner, if you like tuna then this may be the dinner recipe for you!
The minced garlic and capers run through the tuna so you get a taste in every bite! The mayonnaise and heavy cream really thicken this dinner up to a savory substance!
Yields 2 servings of Keto Creamy Tuna with Broccolini
- 9 ounce broccolini
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 6 1/2 ounce canned tuna
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 medium lemon, juice of
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Measure out and prepare all the ingredients.
2. In a saucepan over medium heat, add olive oil, minced garlic, and the capers. Stir until fragrant.
3. Place the broccoli in a pan with boiling water and cook for 4-7 minutes. Set aside, but keep warm.
4. Lower the heat and add in the mayonnaise, heavy cream, and tuna.
5. Stir to combine well while being sure to break the tuna up. Let heat until it becomes thick, about 2-4 minutes.
6. Serve the tuna with the broccolini. Season with salt and pepper and a fresh squeeze of a lemon. Enjoy!
This makes a total of 2 servings of Keto Creamy Tuna with Broccolini. Each serving comes out to be 545 calories, 44.8g fat, 8g net carbs, and 25.8g protein.
|9.00 ounce broccolini||77||1.3||15.3||7.7||7.7||4.9|
|3.00 tablespoon olive oil||358||40.5||0||0||0||0|
|1.00 teaspoon fresh garlic||4||0||0.9||0.1||0.9||0.2|
|1.00 tablespoon capers||2||0.1||0.4||0.3||0.2||0.2|
|6.50 ounce canned tuna||236||5.5||0||0||0||43.5|
|2.00 tablespoon mayonnaise||187||20.6||0.2||0||0.2||0.3|
|4.00 tablespoon heavy cream||202||21.4||1.6||0||1.6||1.7|
|1.00 medium lemon||24||0.3||7.8||2.4||5.5||0.9|
|0.00 none salt and pepper||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Per Serving (/2)||545||44.8||13.2||5.2||8||25.8|