Cookies and cream ice cream was such a classic dessert for me as a kid and I have been craving it lately! So I had to recreate it, keto style. I made this keto cookies and cream milkshake to cure my craving and this did just that!
This cookies and cream milkshake is a creamy, salty, and thick dessert or snack! Be sure to top it off with extra grated dark chocolate and the almond butter drizzle. It really completes this shake!
Yields 2 servings of Keto Cookies and Cream Milkshake
- 3/4 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon powdered erythritol
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 3/4 ounce low-carb dark chocolate, grated
- 4 whole ice cubes
1. Measure out and prepare all the ingredients.
2. Add coconut milk, almond milk, almond butter, vanilla extract, erythritol, walnuts, & dark chocolate to the blender. Blend until very smooth. Leave some dark chocolate and almond butter for topping.
3. Pour into glasses. Top with extra grated dark chocolate and almond butter.
4. Serve immediately and enjoy!
This makes a total of 2 servings of Keto Cookies and Cream Milkshake. Each serving comes out to be 288 calories, 27g fat, 5.2g net carbs, and 6.5g protein.
|0.75 cup unsweetened carton coconut milk||34||3||0||0||0||0|
|1.00 cup unsweetened almond milk||29||2.6||1.2||0.7||0.5||1.2|
|2.00 tablespoon almond butter||192||17.3||5.9||3.2||2.7||6.6|
|1.00 teaspoon vanilla extract||12||0||0.6||0||0.6||0|
|2.00 teaspoon powdered erythritol||0||0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0|
|0.33 cup walnuts||225||22.4||4.7||2.3||2.4||5.2|
|0.75 ounce low-carb dark chocolate||83||8.5||10.6||6.4||4.3||0|
|4.00 whole ice cubes||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Per Serving (/2)||288||27||11.5||6.3||5.2||6.5|