Cauliflower Fried Rice is one of the greatest inventions of the modern day. It tastes and looks pretty darn close to the real thing with a fraction of the calories, carbohydrates, and gives you many options to customize it to your own tastes.
- 1 head of cauliflower, grated
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
Optional Mix Ins
- Green onions
- Any type of peppers
- Thai chili paste
1. Grate the cauliflower, ricing is the formal term – but as long as you grind that sucker down you are all dandy.
2. Get your oil nice a hot. Medium to high heat.
3. If using egg, cook the egg first, remove then add back later.
4. Add your vegetables, meat, garlic, etc and cook to desired tenderness.
5. Add the cauliflower and desired amount of soy sauce to get the right color.
6. Remove from heat and serve!
Tell me how you liked it in the comments below!
This recipe can be used to use almost any left overs imaginable in your fridge. Add anything and experiment with different types of ingredients and sauces. Just because fried rice is typically an Asian dish – does not mean you cannot throw in other parts of the world too 🙂
This makes a total of 2 servings of Crispy Cauliflower Fried Rice. Each serving comes out to be 102 Calories, 7.23g Fats, 5.29g Net Carbs, and 3.46g Protein.
|Crispy Cauliflower Fried Rice||Calories||Fats(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Net Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|1 head of cauliflower (265 g)||66||0.74||13.17||5.3||7.87||5.09|
|1 tablespoon soy sauce||8||0.09||0.79||0.1||0.69||1.3|
|Pinch of black pepper||0||0||0.06||0||0.06||0.01|
|1 teaspoon garlic powder||10||0.02||2.25||0.3||1.95||0.51|
|1 tablespoon sesame oil||120||13.6||0||0||0||0|