This strawberry vanilla smoothie completely reminds me of childhood. It’s tastes like something in between an ice cream treat and those strawberry yogurt drinks.
This keto smoothie is healthier than both of those and tastes so much better but I think you might feel the nostalgia from this smoothie too.
Yields 1 serving of Keto Strawberry Vanilla Smoothie
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/3 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Measure out and prepare all the ingredients.
2. Put the strawberries, canned coconut milk, heavy cream, almond milk, and vanilla extract in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
3. Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
This makes a total of 1 serving of Keto Strawberry Vanilla Smoothie. Each serving comes out to be 457 calories, 45.3g fat, 9.6g net carbs, and 4.7g protein.
|0.50 cup strawberries||28||0.3||6.7||1.7||4.9||0.6|
|0.33 cup canned coconut milk||147||15.9||2.1||0||2.1||1.5|
|0.33 cup heavy cream||267||28.3||2.1||0||2.1||2.2|
|0.33 cup unsweetened almond milk||10||0.9||0.4||0.2||0.2||0.4|
|0.50 teaspoon vanilla extract||6||0||0.3||0||0.3||0|
|Per Serving (/1)||457||45.3||11.5||2||9.6||4.7|