This keto oatmeal is great for cold mornings, or when you need to change up your breakfast from bacon and eggs. Berry coconut oatmeal is an easy recipe that is also bright, colorful, and delicious!
The topping options are endless but this recipe keeps it simple with some fresh berries and pumpkin seeds adding a little crunch. You can substitute vanilla powder with vanilla extract, and add a sugar substitute to sweeten it.
Yields 1 serving of Berry Coconut Oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon almond meal
- 1 tablespoon desiccated coconut
- ½ teaspoon vanilla powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup mixed berries
- 1 teaspoon dried pumpkin seeds
1. Pre-heat saucepan on the stove. Add flaxseed, almond meal, desiccated coconut, vanilla powder, cinnamon, coconut milk, and almond milk to the saucepan. Warm saucepan to a medium heat, stir continuously until the mixture is hot and thickens to resemble oatmeal.
2. Pour the mixture into a bowl. Top mixture with the mixed berries and pumpkin seeds
This makes 1 serving of berry coconut oatmeal. Each serving comes out to be 445 Calories, 38.16g Fats, 6.34g Net Carbs, and 10.45g Protein.
|Berry Coconut Oatmeal||Calories||Fats(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Net Carbs||protein(g)|
|2 tbsp flaxseed||107||8.43||5.78||5.5||0.28||3.66|
|1 tbsp almond meal||64||5.58||0.65||0||0.65||2.55|
|1 tbsp desiccated coconut||64||6.2||1.98||1.4||0.58||0.56|
|1/2 tsp vanilla powder||6||0||0.22||0||0.22||0|
|1/2 tsp cinnamon||3||0.03||0.94||0.56||0.38||0.04|
|1/3 cup coconut milk||144||14.24||2.4||0.8||1.6||1.44|
|1/2 cup almond milk||13||1.1||0||0||0||0.4|
|1/4 cup berries||13||0.12||3.19||0.8||2.39||0.28|
|1 tsp pumpkin seeds||31||2.46||0.54||0.3||0.24||1.52|