Smoothies have become a staple in my breakfast routine. They are so easy to make and such a refreshing sip on a sunny summer morning!
I have used avocados in my smoothies before and after making this one, I don’t think I would ever make a smoothie without an avocado in it as they make them so creamy and delicious!
Yields 2 servings of Keto Mocha Smoothie
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoon stevia/erythritol blend
- 2 teaspoon instant coffee
- 3 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 medium avocado
1. Measure out and prepare all the ingredients.
2. Place all ingredients in a blender minus the avocado. Blend until smooth.
3. Place the pitted avocado in the blended smoothie mixture. Blend this again until creamy and smooth.
4. Pour into glasses and serve immediately!
This makes a total of 2 servings of Keto Mocha Smoothie. Each serving comes out to be 249 calories, 21.7g fat, 6g net carbs, and 4.5g protein.
|0.50 cup canned coconut milk||223||24.1||3.2||0||3.2||2.3|
|1.50 cup unsweetened almond milk||43||4||1.8||1.1||0.7||1.8|
|1.00 teaspoon vanilla extract||12||0||0.6||0||0.6||0|
|3.00 tablespoon stevia/erythritol blend||7||0||0||0||0||0|
|2.00 teaspoon instant coffee||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|3.00 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder||62||1.5||9||3||6||3|
|0.50 medium avocado||150||13.9||7.8||6.1||1.7||1.8|
|Per Serving (/2)||248.5||21.7||11.15||5.1||6.05||4.45|