The best way to enjoy this beef cabbage skillet is by itself, it’s like a thick soup or chili this way. But if you want a little something more, you could serve it over some cauliflower rice or with a side vegetable.
Onion, ground beef, tomatoes, and cabbage make up this recipe along with some perfectly tasted seasonings! You can’t go wrong with a 10 ingredient dinner!
Yields 8 servings of Keto Beef Cabbage Skillet
- 16 ounce ground beef
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 cup green cabbage leaves
- 10 ounce canned tomatoes with green chiles
- 1/2 cup sour cream, for serving
1. Measure out and prepare all ingredients. Dice the onion.
2. In a frying pan, add olive oil and yellow onion. Fry until the onion is translucent.
3. Then, add in the ground beef with all of the seasonings. Cook the beef until brown.
4. Then, add the cabbage leaves and canned tomatoes. Stir once in a while, but let simmer for about 25 minutes.
5. Once done, serve with sour cream. Enjoy!
This makes a total of 8 serving of Keto Beef Cabbage Skillet. Each serving comes out to be 229 calories, 17.7g fat, 5.5g net carbs, and 11.4g protein.
|16.00 ounce ground beef||1152||90.7||0||0||0||77.9|
|1.00 medium yellow onion||41||0.2||9.5||1.3||8.2||1.3|
|2.00 tablespoon olive oil||239||27||0||0||0||0|
|1.00 teaspoon dried oregano||4||0.1||1||0.6||0.4||0.1|
|0.25 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes||1||0.1||0||0.1||0.1||0.1|
|0.50 teaspoon celery seed||4||0.3||0.4||0.1||0.3||0.2|
|0.00 none salt and pepper||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|6.00 cup green cabbage leaves||123||0.5||29.4||10.2||19.2||6.9|
|10.00 ounce canned tomatoes with green chiles||43||0.2||10.3||0||10.3||2|
|0.50 cup sour cream||228||22.3||5.3||0||5.3||2.8|
|Per Serving (/8)||229||17.7||7.0||1.5||5.5||11.4|