This sausage brussel sprout sheet pan can not be any easier to make! Simply chop up the brussel sprouts, toss them in olive oil and salt. Chop up the kielbasa, put the brussel sprouts and kielbasa in the oven and your keto dinner will be ready in 20 minutes!
This is a great way to get your protein and vegetables in for a weeknight dinner!
Yields 4 servings of Keto Sausage and Brussel Sprout Sheet Pan Meal
- 12 ounce brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 12 ounce kielbasa
1. Measure out and prepare all ingredients. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Rinse off the brussel sprouts then chop them in half.
4. Add the brussel sprouts to a bowl and add in the olive oil and sea salt. Toss to combine well.
5. Move the seasoned brussel sprouts to the parchment lined baking sheet.
6. Cut the kielbasa into slices then cut in half.
7. Add the kielbasa to the baking sheet.
8. Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes.
9. Serve hot and enjoy!
This makes a total of 4 serving of Keto Sausage and Brussel Sprout Sheet Pan Meal. Each serving comes out to be 334 calories, 26.9g fat, 6.1g net carbs, and 14.4g protein.
|12.00 ounce brussels sprouts||122||1.7||24.2||8.9||15.3||8.9|
|2.00 tablespoon olive oil||239||27||0||0||0||0|
|1.00 teaspoon sea salt||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|12.00 ounce kielbasa||973||78.9||0||0||0||48.6|
|Per Serving (/4)||334||26.9||6.1||2.2||3.8||14.4|