Pumpkin spice season is here and this recipe could not be an easier one to kick off the season with! These pumpkin spice overnight “oats” are seasoned to perfection and literally taste like fall.
The recipe is as simple as tossing the ingredients into a container with a lid, letting it sit overnight, and enjoying it in the morning. It will even give you a little pick-me-up thanks to the brewed coffee in it!
Yields 2 servings of Keto Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats
- 1/3 cup canned coconut milk
- 1/3 cup brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup hemp hearts
- 2 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon MCT oil
- 2 teaspoon powdered erythritol
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sea salt to taste
- 2 tablespoon pecans, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon unsweetened carton coconut milk, as needed to thin out
1. Measure out and prepare all the ingredients.
2. Add all the ingredients (except for the chopped pecans, cinnamon, and carton coconut milk) to a container with a lid. Stir together until combined, then cover the container with a lid and let sit in the refrigerator overnight, or at least 8 hours.
3. The next morning, mix in coconut milk (from the carton) until desired consistency is reached.
4. Top off with chopped pecans and a dash of cinnamon. Enjoy!
This makes a total of 2 servings of Keto Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oats. Each serving comes out to be 444 calories, 41.3g fat, 5.1g net carbs, and 15.4g protein.
|0.33 cup canned coconut milk||147||15.9||2.1||0||2.1||1.5|
|0.33 cup brewed coffee||1||0||0||0||0||0.1|
|0.50 cup hemp hearts||442||39.2||7||3.2||3.8||25.6|
|2.00 tablespoon pumpkin puree||10||0.1||2.5||0.9||1.6||0.3|
|1.00 tablespoon chia seeds||58||3.7||5.1||4.1||0.9||2|
|1.00 tablespoon mct oil||122||13.5||0||0||0||0|
|2.00 teaspoon powdered erythritol||0||0||0||0||0.0||0.0|
|0.75 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice||5||0.2||0.9||0.2||0.7||0.1|
|0.50 teaspoon vanilla extract||6||0||0.3||0||0.3||0|
|0.00 none sea salt||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2.00 tablespoon pecans||90||9.4||1.8||1.3||0.6||1.2|
|0.25 teaspoon ground cinnamon||2||0||0.5||0.4||0.2||0|
|2.00 tablespoon unsweetened carton coconut milk||6||0.5||0||0||0||0|
|Per Serving (/2)||444||41.3||10.1||5||5.1||15.4|