These scrumptious 90-second loaded breakfast cups are the perfect way to start the day. As single-portion breakfasts, they’re not only quick to cook but also boast an irresistible flavor that will leave you wanting to enjoy one every morning.
All you need to make these cups are eggs, cheese, green onion, and ham. With just a few simple steps, you can savor a mouthwatering breakfast that will kickstart your day in the most delicious way.
To create this protein-packed treat, begin by whisking together the eggs, cheese, green onion, and ham. Combining these ingredients brings together a medley of savory flavors that work magnificently together.
Once the mixture is well combined, generously butter a ramekin to prevent sticking. Then pour the mixture into the buttered ramekin, ensuring it is evenly distributed.
Put the ramekin in the microwave and cook it for 90 seconds. As the heat works its magic, the eggs will transform into a fluffy and satisfying breakfast cup full of savory goodness. When the microwave beeps, carefully remove the ramekin and marvel at the golden perfection that awaits you.
The aroma alone is enough to make your mouth water. The eggs will be perfectly cooked, the cheese melted to perfection, and the ham and green onions will add a delightful burst of flavor.
These loaded breakfast cups are not only a treat for your taste buds, but they also offer a convenient and time-saving breakfast option. You can enjoy a satisfying and nutritious morning meal with just a few minutes of preparation and cooking time.
Yields 1 serving of 90-Second Loaded Keto Egg Cups
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 ounce cooked ham, chopped
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoon green onion, sliced thin
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
1. Gather and prep all ingredients.
2. Grease mug with butter, crack eggs into mug and mix together well with a fork.
3. Add in the cooked ham, cheese, and spring onion.
4. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine.
5. Microwave on high for 90 seconds. If the egg is not cooked enough, microwave in 10-15 second intervals until cooked through. Do this carefully as the eggs can become rubbery if overcooked.
This makes a total of 1 serving of 90-Second Loaded Keto Egg Cups. The serving comes out to be 369 calories, 25.9g fats, 2.7g net carbs, and 30g protein.
|1.00 teaspoon butter||34||3.8||0||0||0||0|
|2.00 large egg||157||10.5||0.8||0||0.8||13.8|
|1.50 ounce cooked ham||59||2.2||0.5||0||0.5||9.4|
|1.00 ounce cheddar cheese||115||9.4||0.9||0||0.9||6.5|
|2.00 tablespoon green onion||4||0||0.9||0.3||0.6||0.2|
|0.00 none salt and pepper||0||0||0||0||0||0|