There’s nothing better than a tasty, quick, and easy to make snack. These pizza chips are fantastic for batch cooking and throwing in your fridge for a rainy day. They’re a bit messy to make, but they are so damn tasty you won’t regret the cleanup. Make sure you’re wielding plenty of paper towels so we can soak up that grease later on, and make these suckers extra crispy.
What could be better than a super crisp piece of meat with some ooey gooey cheese on top? I’d say there’s not much more in life I need after this.
Makes 21 pizza keto chips
- 6 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 5.25 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Take out some cookie sheets. You may need 2-3.
2. Arrange pepperoni’s in batches of 4, so they are close together.
3. Bake them for about 5 minutes until they are semi crispy and the grease is coming out of them. If they move out of place just arrange them back together.
4. Sprinkle the cheese on top. Bake for another 3 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and a little crisp.
5. Lay the chips onto paper towels to soak up any excess grease.
6. Let sit for 3-4 minutes to cool off and crisp up even more. Serve with marinara!
This makes a total of 21 chips from the Pizza Keto Chips recipe. Each serving comes out to be 61.29 Calories, 5.3g Fats, 0.16g Net Carbs, and 3g Protein.
|Pizza Keto Chips||Calories||Fat(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Net Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|6 ounces pepperoni slices||840||78||0||0||0||30|
|5.25 ounces mozzarella cheese||447||33.27||3.26||0||3.26||33|