One-pan dinners are one of my favorite dinners to make! Who doesn’t love an easy to clean up dinner?
The sauce in this dish makes the chicken so moist and delicious. It’s creamy and the spinach is the perfect ingredient match to have in this recipe.
Yields 4 servings of One-Pan Keto Chicken and Spinach
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 24 ounce boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup onion, diced
- 3 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoon sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 8 ounce spinach
1. Measure out and prepare all of the ingredients.
2. In a skillet over medium heat, add the oil and chicken thighs. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook until the chicken reaches an internal temp of 165F. Set aside.
3. In the same skillet, add the butter, onion, garlic, and crushed red pepper flakes. Stir to combine well.
4. Then, add in the heavy cream, chicken broth, sun-dried tomatoes, and softened cream cheese. Stir to combine and let simmer for a few minutes.
5. Add in the grated parmesan cheese and spinach. Let this cook until the spinach starts to get wilty.
6. Place the chicken thighs back into the pan to just get warm.
7. Serve immediately and enjoy!
This makes a total of 4 servings of One-Pan Keto Chicken and Spinach. Each serving comes out to be 689 calories, 57.9g fat, 6.2g net carbs, and 38.9g protein.
|2.00 tablespoon olive oil||239||27||0||0||0||0|
|24.00 ounce boneless, skinless chicken thighs||973||60.8||0||0||0||115.4|
|0.00 none salt and pepper||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2.00 tablespoon butter||203||23||0||0||0||0.2|
|0.33 cup onion||21||0.1||4.9||0.9||4||0.7|
|3.00 teaspoon fresh garlic||13||0||2.8||0.2||2.6||0.5|
|0.50 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes||3||0.2||0.5||0.2||0.3||0.1|
|1.00 cup heavy cream||809||85.7||6.4||0||6.4||6.7|
|1.00 cup chicken broth||15||0.5||1.1||0||1.1||1.6|
|2.00 tablespoon sun-dried tomatoes||17||0.2||3.8||0.8||2.9||1|
|2.00 ounce cream cheese||194||19.3||2.3||0||2.3||3.5|
|0.50 cup grated parmesan cheese||216||14.3||2.1||0||2.1||19.3|
|8.00 ounce spinach||52||0.6||8.5||5.4||3.1||6.7|
|Per Serving (/4)||689||57.9||8.1||1.9||6.2||38.9|