Whether it’s summer and grilling season or winter and grilling these over the stovetop, these pork skewers are tasty no matter what!
I love dipping the grilled pork pieces in the tangy mayonnaise sauce next to the delicious zoodle salad.
Yields 4 servings of Keto Grilled Pork Skewers with Zoodle Salad
- 24 ounce pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white peppercorn
- 14 ounce zucchini
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 medium lemon, juice + zest
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon chipotle seasoning
1. Measure out and prepare all ingredients.
2. Remove the silver skin from the pork tenderloin and cut into small skewer-sized pieces.
3. In a bowl, combine the ingredients for the pork marinade: cumin, chili powder, oregano, olive oil, garlic powder, sea salt, and white peppercorns. Stir until well combined.
4. Put the marinade into a large ziploc bag. Add the small pork tenderloin pieces to the bag, shake the bag to completely cover the pork in the marinade and let marinade for at least 30 minutes or overnight, if possible.
5. Soak the wooden skewers in cold water. This makes the skewers not cook when grilling the meat.
6. Using a mandolin or vegetable peeler, peel the zucchinis lengthwise. Put the sliced zucchinis in a bowl with garlic and onion powder.
7. In a bowl, whisk together the lemon juice + zest, olive oil, and salt and pepper. Pour this mixture over the zoodles and let sit.
8. In a separate bowl, make the mayonnaise mixture by combining the mayonnaise, minced garlic, hot sauce, and chipotle seasoning. Mix until well combined.
9. Take the marinated pork out from the refrigerator and put the pork pieces on the skewers.
10. Grill the skewers for about 4-5 minutes on each side.
11. Toss the zoodles with tongs. Season with salt and pepper as needed.
12. Serve the grilled pork skewers with the zoodle salad and mayonnaise.
This makes a total of 4 servings of Keto Grilled Pork Skewers with Zoodle Salad. Each serving comes out to be 830 calories, 72.5g fat, 5.3g net carbs, and 37.6g protein.
|24.00 ounce pork tenderloin||816||24||0||0||0||140.5|
|1.00 teaspoon cumin||8||0.5||0.9||0.2||0.7||0.4|
|1.00 teaspoon chili powder||8||0.4||1||0.9||0.4||0.4|
|1.00 teaspoon dried oregano||4||0.1||1||0.6||0.4||0.1|
|2.00 tablespoon olive oil||239||27||0||0||0||0|
|0.50 teaspoon garlic powder||5||0||1.2||0.1||1||0.3|
|1.00 teaspoon sea salt||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|0.50 teaspoon peppercorns||3||0||0.7||0.3||0.4||0.1|
|14.00 ounce zucchini||60||1.4||10.7||4||6.7||4.5|
|1.00 teaspoon garlic powder||10||0||2.3||0.3||2.0||1|
|1.00 teaspoon onion powder||8||0||1.9||0.4||1.5||0.2|
|1.00 medium lemon||24||0.3||7.8||2.4||5.5||0.9|
|0.33 cup olive oil||630||71.3||0||0||0||0|
|0.00 none salt and pepper||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|1.00 cup mayonnaise||1496||164.7||1.3||0||1.3||2.1|
|1.00 teaspoon fresh garlic||4||0||0.9||0.1||0.9||0.2|
|1.00 tablespoon hot sauce||2||0.1||0.3||0||0.2||0.1|
|1.00 teaspoon chipotle seasoning||2||0.1||0.5||0.3||0.2||0.1|
|Per Serving (/4)||830||72.5||7.7||2.4||5.3||37.6|