Mmmm, this has to be one of my favorite recipes to date! Chicken thighs mixed in with a creamy, creamy sauce with spinach and mushrooms mixed in. This recipe is SO TASTY!
The creamy sauce is made up of white wine, sour cream, cream cheese, and heavy cream and these ingredients together make it oh so creamy and delicious!
Yields 6 servings of Keto Creamy Chicken & Spinach
- 24 ounce boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 16 ounce spinach, trimmed
- 6 ounce cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 ounce cream cheese
- 4 tablespoon heavy cream
1. Measure out and prepare all the ingredients.
2. In a frying pan, add the oil to the pan along with the chicken. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Cook the chicken until internal temperature reaches 165F. Then remove from heat and set aside.
3. Using the same pan, add the sliced onion and fry until translucent.
4. Add the sliced mushrooms to the pan as well as the white wine. Fry until the white wine is evaporated by half.
5. Add the spinach and fry until wilted.
6. Then, add in sour cream, cream cheese, and heavy cream. Stir until combined well.
7. Put the chicken thighs back in the frying pan and plate all together. Enjoy!
This makes a total of 6 servings of Keto Creamy Chicken & Spinach. Each serving comes out to be 385 calories, 29.6g fat, 4.8g net carbs, and 23.8g protein.
|24.00 ounce boneless, skinless chicken thighs||973||60.8||0||0||0||115.4|
|0.00 none salt and pepper||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|4.00 tablespoon olive oil||477||54||0||0||0||0|
|1.00 medium onion||38||0.1||8.8||1.6||7.2||1.3|
|0.33 cup white wine||64||0||2||0||2||0.1|
|16.00 ounce spinach||104||1.2||17||10.9||6.1||13.5|
|6.00 ounce cremini mushrooms||48||0.2||7||1||6||4.3|
|0.25 cup sour cream||114||11.1||2.7||0||2.7||1.4|
|3.00 ounce cream cheese||291||28.9||3.5||0||3.5||5.2|
|4.00 tablespoon heavy cream||202||21.4||2||0.0||1.6||1.7|
|Per Serving (/6)||385||29.6||7.1||2.3||4.8||23.8|