These cookies are packed full of flavor while remaining keto-friendly. Go ahead and cook up a batch and eat them over the week or share with friends and family. One of the best parts of this recipe is that you follow pretty much the same process as making non-keto cookies, so they are easy for anyone to make.
Making this recipe involves a few simple steps, starting with toasting the coconut flakes until nice and golden brown. Coconut is a great source of healthy fats and makes sure your cookies taste great.
Once the coconut is ready, cream the butter together with the erythritol. Erythritol is a great sugar supplement that’s perfect for keto-friendly recipes. Once the butter and erythritol are combined, mix all of the dry ingredients in a separate bowl and then add all of the rest of the ingredients, including the white chocolate chips.
The final step is to place small balls of dough on a lined oven tray and then press them down with a fork to make a small circular cookie shape. Once they’ve been cooked, let them cool down before giving them a taste. Just don’t eat them all at once!
If you’re looking for a keto-friendly cookie recipe that’s easy to follow and doesn’t involve too many special ingredients, give these white chocolate cookies a go. They’re sure to be a hit with friends and family.
Yields 10 servings of Keto Coconut White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 8 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/3 cup erythritol
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon psyllium husk powder
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup low carb white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup unsweetened toasted coconut flakes
1. Measure out and prepare all the ingredients.
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 350F.
3. Spread the unsweetened coconut flakes onto the parchment lined baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 5 minutes or until slightly brown. Set aside to cool.
4. In a stand mixer, mix together the softened butter and sugar until it is fluffy. Add in the egg and vanilla extract and mix to combine well.
5. In a bowl, whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, psyllum husk powder, xanthan gum, salt, and baking powder. Mix to combine well.
6. Add the flour mixture into the butter, sugar, and egg mixture. Mix together to combine well.
7. Stir in the toasted coconut and the white chocolate chips.
8. Roll the dough into balls and place on parchment lined baking sheet. Leave enough room between the cookies for them to expand in the oven.
9. With a spatula, flatten the cookie dough balls. Bake in the oven for 10 – 12 minutes.
10. Serve and enjoy!
This makes a total of 10 servings of Keto Coconut White Chocolate Chip Cookies. Each serving comes out to be 224 calories, 20.2g fat, 5.6g net carbs, and 4.2g protein.
|8.00 tablespoon butter||814||92.1||0.1||0||0.1||1|
|0.33 cup erythritol||13||0||0||0||0||0|
|1.00 teaspoon vanilla extract||12||0||0.6||0||0.6||0|
|1.00 large egg||79||5.2||0.4||0||0.4||6.9|
|1.00 cup almond flour||648||56||24.6||14.6||10.1||23.5|
|2.00 tablespoon coconut flour||40||2.3||6.7||4.7||2||2|
|0.50 teaspoon psyllium husk powder||9||0||2.1||1.9||0.3||0|
|0.50 teaspoon xanthan gum||8||0||1.8||1.8||0||0|
|0.50 teaspoon baking powder||1||0||0.6||0||0.6||0|
|0.00 none salt||0||0||0.0||0.0||0.0||0.0|
|0.50 cup low carb white chocolate chips||330||24||54||18||36||6|
|0.50 cup unsweetened toasted coconut flakes||283||22.7||14.2||8.5||5.7||2.8|
|Per Serving (/10)||224||20.2||10.5||4.9||5.6||4.2|