This salad is sure to leave you full until dinnertime. The base of this salad is a blissful spring mix next to smoked salmon, which is one of my favorite additions to any keto salad as it contains a high amount of fats and good protein. The salmon is really the key to this recipe. It is then topped off with avocado slices and onion to give the salad a crispy crunch.
The salad dressing includes a dash of sweetener with mustard and white wine vinegar. It is a perfect pair between sweet yet pungent, which cuts through this salad nicely.
Yields 2 servings of Keto Avocado Salmon Salad
- 4 ounce spring mix
- 6 ounce smoked salmon
- 1 medium avocado, sliced
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon powered erythritol
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Measure out and prepare all the ingredients.
2. Put all the ingredients for the salad dressing in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Alternatively, add the ingredients to an empty jar and shake together until emulsified.
3. In a large bowl, toss the spring mix with the salad dressing.
4. Add in the onion and toss again.
5. Top with the salmon and avocado slices, then season with salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
This makes a total of 2 servings of Keto Avocado Salmon Salad. Each serving comes out to be 399 calories, 31.4g fat, 5.6g net carbs, and 19g protein.
|4.00 ounce Spring Mix||32||0.5||5.9||2.3||3.6||2.5|
|6.00 ounce smoked salmon||199||7.4||0||0||0||31.1|
|1.00 medium avocado||301||27.7||15.6||12.2||3.3||3.5|
|0.50 medium red onion||21||0.1||4.8||0.7||4.1||0.6|
|2.00 tablespoon white wine vinegar||4||0||0||0||0||0|
|2.00 tablespoon olive oil||239||27||0||0||0||0|
|1.00 teaspoon dijon mustard||3||0.2||0.3||0.2||0.1||0.2|
|1.00 teaspoon powdered erythritol||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|0.50 teaspoon lemon juice||0||0||0.1||0||0.1||0|
|0.00 none salt and pepper||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Per Serving (/2)||399||31.4||13.4||7.7||5.7||19.0|