I started keto July 11, 2016. I completed Craig’s 30 day plan- twice- and lost 25 lbs. I have successfully lost 70lbs in total since then. I stated as a size 18 and now I am a healthy size 10. I sleep better, have less gastric issues, more energy and a whole new way of eating. My life has been changed and I’m so grateful to Craig and his generosity of the free information on Ruled.me. It has been my bible and I have shared this with whomever will listen!!
1. What tactics did you employ to help you get to your goal? What did you find helped you get to your goals best?
I cleaned out my kitchen of all processed foods. I prepped every single meal of the week, with the correct portion sizes. I read everything I could get my hands on about keto.
2. What is the most impactful change you’ve made to your diet and why do you feel it’s been the most important?
I stayed ahead of my hunger. Because if I was hungry I could make poor food choices.
3. What is the best single piece of advice you can give to someone that is just starting out?
Get informed and stick to a plan. Even if the results are not like others- it WILL work eventually.
4. How do you feel your life is now that you’re at your goal?
I have more energy to do the activities I would normally avoid. Like travel and pursue a new career.
5. What do you consider the biggest change in your day-to-day life?
I stopped snacking and always make good food choices.
6. What did you do to find support throughout your journey?
I watched others on keto having success. My family was amazing and they enjoyed eating keto too.
7. What do you currently do to manage your day-to-day diet?
I maintain the same portion controls and I incorporated kickboxing 2- 3 times a week.
8. What is your favorite keto recipe from www.ruled.me that’s become a staple?
We love the meatballs!!
9. If there is one thing that you could do differently during your journey, what would it be and why?
I would have more food choices for myself while traveling and during the holidays. it was harder to eat this way when others were not understanding and I was not prepared.