This Instant Pot recipe converts lasagna into a keto treat that’s oh so easy. Forget the noodles! We’re going without in order to save time on the prep.
Now, if you want to, you can of course easily convert this recipe for use in the slow cooker. Just use your stovetop to cook the beef, garlic, and onion. Then you can assemble straight in the pan, but don’t add the water, and cook on high for 3-4 hours.
Yields 8 servings of Instant Pot No-Noodle Keto Lasagna
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1½ cups ricotta cheese
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 25 ounces low-carb marinara sauce
- 8 ounces sliced mozzarella
- 1 cup water
1. Turn the Instant Pot onto the sauté setting. Brown the ground beef, garlic, and onion.
2. In a separate bowl mix together the ricotta cheese, Parmesan, and eggs.
3. Turn the Instant Pot off. Remove the meat from the Instant Pot, then drain the grease.
4. Mix the marinara into the cooked beef, reserving some for the top of the lasagna.
5. Use a small springform pan, that fits into your Instant Pot, with aluminum foil wrapped around the bottom. Layer the meat, ricotta, and mozzarella. Continue layering until no ingredients remain. The final layer should be the reserved marinara sauce. Loosely cover the pan with aluminum foil.
6. Pour 1 cup of water into the bottom of the Instant Pot. Add the rack then place the springform pan on top of it.
7. Close the lid on the Instant Pot. Close the valve then cook on high pressure for 9 minutes. Once done perform a quick release then serve.
This makes a total of 8 servings of Instant Pot No-Noodle Keto Lasagna. Each serving comes out to be 403.24 Calories, 26.85g Fats, 7.36g Net Carbs, and 30.9g Protein.
|Instant Pot No-Noodle Keto Lasagna||Calories||Fats(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Net Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|1 pound ground beef||1234||79||0||0||0||122|
|2 cloves garlic||8.9||0||2||0.1||1.9||0.4|
|1 small onion||26||0.1||6.1||0.8||5.3||0.8|
|1½ cups ricotta cheese||511||29||19||0||19||42|
|½ cup Parmesan cheese||210||14||7||0||7||14|
|2 large egg||143||9.5||0.7||0||0.7||13|
|25 ounces Rao’s marinara sauce||350||30||20||0||20||5|
|8 ounces sliced mozzarella||680||51||5||0||5||50|