This sheet pan with chicken sausage and green beans are a delicious and easy low-carb dinner! Simply toss these ingredients in olive oil and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
These not only take 20 minutes to cook but there are only 4 ingredients! I kid you not when I say this is an easy keto dinner!
Yields 4 servings of Keto Green Beans & Sausage Sheet Pan
- 12 ounce green beans
- 12 ounce chicken sausage, sliced thick
- 4 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Measure out and prepare all the ingredients. Preheat oven to 425F and grease a baking sheet.
2. In a bowl, toss both the green beans and chickens sausage in olive oil.
3. Put the green beans and sausage on a greased baking sheet.
4. Bake for 10 minutes in the oven. Flip the sausage and green beans. Bake for another 10 minutes or until cooked thoroughly.
5. Season with salt and pepper. Enjoy!
This makes a total of 4 servings of Keto Green Beans & Sausage Sheet Pan. Each serving comes out to be 316 calories, 22.6g fat, 4g net carbs, and 21.9g protein.
|12.00 ounce green beans||119||1||26.8||10.9||15.9||6.4|
|12.00 ounce chicken sausage||667||35.5||0||0||0||81.3|
|4.00 tablespoon olive oil||477||54||0||0||0||0|
|0.00 none salt and pepper||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Per Serving (/4)||316||22.6||6.7||2.7||4||21.9|