Cauliflower wings seem to be all the rage right now – and for a good reason! They are great for vegetarians, crispy, crunchy, and naturally low-carb! One of my favorite kinds is garlic Parmesan.
There are many ways to cook this. You could roast the cauliflower for some added crunch before coating it in the sauce, or bake them in the sauce. I chose to bake them so the cauliflower could absorb the flavors of this cheesy sauce. If you want extra crispiness, you can broil the “wings” after you cook them for about 5-10 minutes.
There are also many ways to use this cheesy sauce. Not in the mood for cauliflower? Use it as a pasta sauce with zucchini noodles! Or you could refrigerate it and use it as a dip! The possibilities are endless and always yummy.
Yields 4 servings of Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower Wings
- 1 head cauliflower
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ¾ cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Chop up the cauliflower into small-to-medium sized florets and place them into a casserole dish.
2. Mince your garlic cloves.
3. Saute your minced garlic in the butter on medium.
4. Add a few dashes of salt and pepper. Pour in your heavy cream and let it come to a simmer. 5. Whisk in a small handful of the Parmesan cheese, let it melt into the cream and then add more.
6. Continue whisking in your cheese in small amounts.
7. Drop in the cream cheese, stirring until it melts.
8. Pour the sauce all over the cauliflower and toss until they are all coated.
9. Bake at 350F for 45 minutes.
10. This is optional, but for extra crispiness, broil for an additional 5-10 minutes.
This makes a total of 4 servings of Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower Wings. Each serving comes out to be 325.75 Calories, 27.37g Fats, 7.4g Net Carbs, and 12.28g Protein.
|Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower Wings||Calories||Fats(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Net Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|1 medium (588 g) cauliflower||147||1.65||29.22||11.8||17.42||11.29|
|3 cloves garlic||13||0.04||2.98||0.2||2.78||0.57|
|1 tablespoon butter||102||11.52||0.01||0||0.01||0.12|
|¾ cups heavy whipping cream||607||64.4||5.07||0||5.07||5.07|
|2 tablespoons cream cheese||102||9.99||1.6||0||1.6||1.78|
|1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese||332||21.87||2.73||0||2.73||30.29|