Indulge in the ultimate time-saving keto meal with our delicious chicken and ranch slaw lunch plate! This is a perfect option for those busy weekday lunches when you crave a wholesome and satisfying meal that will get you comfortably through to dinner. With minimal effort and no cooking required, you can have this healthy, low-carb, and high-protein feast ready in minutes.
Start by preparing the ranch coleslaw. In a bowl, combine the crisp and crunchy ingredients. While most slaws include carrots, this one has been designed to be even more keto-friendly. To make the dressing, simply mix the ingredients until they are well combined. You can then coat the cabbage to ensure every bite is bursting with flavor.
Next, it’s time to prepare the chicken. Place the chicken on a plate or bowl alongside a generous serving of refreshing coleslaw. With its perfectly cooked and seasoned skin, the tender and flavorful chicken is a true delight. Paired with the zesty and creamy ranch coleslaw, every bite is a taste sensation.
This dish is perfect for making for yourself or as a family lunch. The whole family will appreciate the flavors and textures that combine to create a tasty and filling meal. Enjoy the simplicity of this meal that doesn’t compromise on taste or nutrition. With our easy chicken and ranch slaw lunch plate, you can have a wholesome, balanced, and delicious meal without spending hours in the kitchen.
Yields 1 serving of Easy Keto Chicken & Ranch Slaw Plate
- 5 ounce rotisserie chicken
- 3 ounce green cabbage, shredded
- 3 tablespoon ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
1. Gather and prep all ingredients. Shred the cabbage and portion out the rotisserie chicken and shred if desired.
2. Add cabbage and ranch dressing to a bowl.
3. Season cabbage with onion powder and salt and pepper to taste. Mix together lightly.
4. Add in the mayonnaise and apple cider vinegar. Optionally, sweeten with a small amount of stevia or preferred keto-friendly sweetener.
5. Mix the coleslaw together well. Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
6. Plate the chicken with the coleslaw. Mix together if preferred and enjoy!
This makes a total of 1 serving of Easy Keto Chicken & Ranch Slaw Plate. The serving comes out to be 574 calories, 42g fats, 6.4g net carbs, and 40.9g protein.
|5.00 ounce rotisserie chicken||261||11.6||0||0||0||39|
|3.00 ounce green cabbage||21||0.1||4.9||2.1||2.8||1.1|
|3.00 tablespoon ranch dressing||194||20||2.7||0||2.7||0.6|
|1.00 tablespoon mayonnaise||94||10.3||0.1||0||0.1||0.1|
|1.00 teaspoon apple cider vinegar||1||0||0.1||0||0.1||0|
|0.50 teaspoon onion powder||4||0||0.9||0.2||0.8||0.1|
|0.00 none salt and pepper||0||0||0||0||0||0|